Huawei Technologies interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Huawei Technologies interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Huawei Technologies Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Huawei Technologies interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Huawei Technologies Interview Questions
- The login page is given with time limit 2-6 Seconds page takes to load.asked me to write code to test this page.
- Test cases to test ATM machine with 10k transactions per day,3 is d max transaction limit,4k max transaction amount.
- Testing life cycle.
- Gave one xml file asked to write a code to test whether all opened tags are closed and say it is proper xml.
- Logic of palindrome
- What is a queue, stack, linked list, circular linked list, queue
- The life cycle of a thread.
- The function of garbage collector.how to stop the garbage collector not to clear the memory?
Huawei Technologies Java Interview Questions
1st round is written test:
- ArrayList vs vector
- Hashtable vs HashMap
- Vector vs ArrayList (similarities and diff.)
- What is dependency injection
- How many ways you can perform dependency injection
- BeanFctory Vs. ApplicationContext
- How to enable Transaction Management in spring and what are the advantages of Tx. Mgmt.
- What is the use of @RequestMapping,@QueryParam,@PathParam
- Some Design Patterns Used by Spring Framework
- If you are passing a collection in method argument how can you make sure that the collection will not be modified?
- And some other questions from spring
- One program from the collection.
- Some other Questions.
2nd round is Technical
- Discussed project.
- Executor service. write a sample code for executor service And explain the program given in the written test.
- Use-case diagram, sequence diagram
- How to debug a UI page
- How to debug Controllers, service classes
- How is the mapping happening from UI to Controller
3rd round is Tech + Mgr
- Tell me something about yourself
- Again project discussion.
- Put vs post
- Post vs get
- Listener in DB
- HTTP vs. HTTPS
- REST security
- What is your team size
- What challenging situation you faced in your last project
- How many testers are there in your team
- SQL joins
- Primary key and foreign key
- How batches are executing