Huawei Technologies Interview Questions
- The login page is given with time limit 2-6 Seconds page takes to load.asked me to write code to test this page.
- Test cases to test ATM machine with 10k transactions per day,3 is d max transaction limit,4k max transaction amount.
- Testing life cycle.
- Gave one xml file asked to write a code to test whether all opened tags are closed and say it is proper xml.
- Logic of palindrome
- What is a queue, stack, linked list, circular linked list, queue
- The life cycle of a thread.
- The function of garbage collector.how to stop the garbage collector not to clear the memory?
Huawei Technologies Java Interview Questions
1st round is written test:
- ArrayList vs vector
- Hashtable vs HashMap
- Vector vs ArrayList (similarities and diff.)
- What is dependency injection
- How many ways you can perform dependency injection
- BeanFctory Vs. ApplicationContext
- How to enable Transaction Management in spring and what are the advantages of Tx. Mgmt.
- What is the use of @RequestMapping,@QueryParam,@PathParam
- Some Design Patterns Used by Spring Framework
- If you are passing a collection in method argument how can you make sure that the collection will not be modified?
- And some other questions from spring
- One program from the collection.
- Some other Questions.
2nd round is Technical
- Discussed project.
- Executor service. write a sample code for executor service And explain the program given in the written test.
- Use-case diagram, sequence diagram
- How to debug a UI page
- How to debug Controllers, service classes
- How is the mapping happening from UI to Controller
3rd round is Tech + Mgr
- Tell me something about yourself
- Again project discussion.
- Put vs post
- Post vs get
- Listener in DB
- HTTP vs. HTTPS
- REST security
- What is your team size
- What challenging situation you faced in your last project
- How many testers are there in your team
- SQL joins
- Primary key and foreign key
- How batches are executing