- Nashville, TN
- 1,001-5,000 employees
- Human Resources Services
HireRight Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked HireRight questions and answers.
|Post On:||HireRight Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the HireRight interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
HireRight Selenium Questions
1st round was a Written round, and 2nd round was a Managerial but Written round question-level like OCJP Exam.
Set of java paper:
- Program: Write binary Search using recursion.
- Program: WAP to find Two max numbers in the Array
- Other questions were objected to topics like Collection, OOPS, String, and Control Flow Level.
- What is WebDriver?
- What is a single slash, double slash difference?
- Difference between Implicit wait and Explicit wait.
- For the right, Click which Method to be used.
- Different kinds of locators and which you most prefer, and why?
- What is a Test Plan
- What are Abstraction, Inheritance, and Polymorphism?
- What is Method overriding?
- Have you been involved in Test Estimation?
- Risk Mitigation Plan. Why it is necessary.
- What types of testing does a QA tester do?
- How to exclude a class from Execution.
- Scenario: If one test is not given with a priority tag, and two others have been given with a priority tag, then Tell the sequence of Execution.
Set of Selenium:
- Framework Explanation
- Explain Jmeter.
- Explain Explicit wait and Fluent Wait and Write code and Explain each line of code
- Which annotation are you using in JUnit?
- Which is the best locator?
- Some question was about Selenium IDE.
- Some question was objected I am not able to capture the pic
- Scenario: If no priority is not there, the sequence of Execution if three methods are there.
- How many WebDriver are to be instantiated for Cross-browser testing?
- How much do you rate in SQL- 2nd Highest Salary, Dif. bet del/drop/truncate.
- Given 1 minute – they told me to think -of different scenarios to be considered for testing.
- What is the Sanity Test & how do you do that? And how frequently.
- What types of testing are there?
- How you can skip a test method.
- Worked on any other automation tool.
- What purpose did ALM use in your project?
- Difference between String, StringBuffer. Out of String Buffer & builder, which one is threaded safe?
HireRight delivers global background checks, drug testing, and employment verification services through an innovative platform. We want our clients to grow successfully and efficiently – no matter their size or location.
We do this by offering a comprehensive screening solution that can be tailored to the unique needs of any organization, giving enterprises peace of mind about their people and processes. Our platform is easy to use and can be integrated with existing HR systems.
HireRight has US offices in Irvine, Calif., Tulsa, Okla., Nashville, Tenn., Chapin, S.C., and Dallas, Texas, and international offices in Australia, Canada, Estonia, India, Japan, Mexico, the Philippines, Poland, Singapore, the UAE, and the UK.