Highmark Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Highmark interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Highmark Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Highmark interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Highmark Interview Questions
Company Name: Highmark
Company Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Updated on: 16.08.2021
- How do we identify the web elements?
- How does Selenium work?
- We have login functionality for banking applications. We need to test the following scenario. The user logs into the user account and checks the savings account balance. How do you automate this test?
- We have login functionality. What do you start to test this functionality with? (Manual testing question)
- What is the difference between functional testing and regression testing? (Manual testing question)
- Have you worked with the single-layer application?
- Can you tell me about the architecture of the application you worked on?
- What is relative Xpath? How do we build it? Where do you start it?