Hewlett-Packard interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Hewlett-Packard interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Hewlett-Packard interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Hewlett-Packard Selenium Interview Questions
- Random number program
- Max in an integer array
- Pop up how you handle if XPath continues changes?
- There are 20 test cases. I want to execute only 2 and 7th. How do you do?
- Explain the framework?
- There is a data in DB, and it contains large data in that I wanna retrieve “a”starts with all items and after that, I wanna retrieve ” a”particular how you retrieve through code
After retrieving all, wanna see apple
- What is the use if an XML file
- What do you know about Maven? and got
- What is merge means? Give me commands how you merge code
- What is a page object model framework? And what is page factory can you explain what its actual
- And there is SRC tag in XPath there nothing so I’d no text but without using following processing give me XPath