HeadStrong interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked HeadStrong interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the HeadStrong interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HeadStrong Selenium Automation Interview Questions
- Explain the framework
- Page factory model code? Difference between page factory and page object model?
- What is an object repository?
- How to overwrite data in an excel sheet?
- Explain different frameworks.
- What are property files?
- How grouping is done in testng xml.
- How to run tests in the different browser.
- How to handle alerts.
- JDBC connections?
- How to report?
- A common method to reverse a string?
- Challenges faced during the last project and Automation using selenium?
- String s=” AABBBCFFDD” Count the presence of each letter.
- WAP for the print triangle.
- Class and interface difference?
- Interface and inheritance difference?
- What is polymorphism?
- Difference between string and string builder?
- What is a static variable,
- what is the null pointer exception?
- What is the exception you found?
- Bug lifecycle?
- Web driver waits and implicit wait?
- Can we write multiple CATCH in the webdriver code?
- If we close the driver in try block then, FINALLY will execute or not?
- What are the different types of framework?
- Why we go for the hybrid framework?
- Difference between data-driven and modular f/w?