GS Lab interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked GS Lab interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||GS Lab Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the QA Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the GS Lab interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GS Lab Interview Questions
1st Technical Round:
- A Pattern Program on Alphabets [ Number Pattern Program & Pyramid Pattern Program]
- Let Me know where you using TestNG in your application.
- How are you doing performance testing in your application?
- What is Load stress, Endurance Testing
- All Manual Questions Asked
- Tell Me About Automation Testing & When you performed it.
- Palindrome Number Program
- Automation Basic Questions
- Challenges you Faced during automation.
- Bug Life Cycle
- Explain what Appium package master is. How to create a package?
- Explain how Appium supports test frameworks.
- Do you Need A Server Machine To Run Tests On Appium?
- When Performing End To End Mobile Testing, What Major Criteria Are Taken Into Consideration?
- What Is Appium Inspector, And Why Is It Used?
- What Are The Tools Used In Debugging?
- How can you find the DOM element or X path in the case of a mobile application?
About GS Lab
We are a team of strategists that work to support our partners to bring human-centered and technology-powered innovations to consumers around the world, focusing on the commerce and service industries.
We explore the intersection of CX and AI to guide our efforts in driving organizational development and to serve as a roadmap to prototype future business initiatives. By sensing new technology developments and emerging consumer behavior, we bring fresh insights to our partners to create services that will help their customers make better decisions about their life.
Many small and medium enterprises have great products and services. Still, they lack the marketing budget and resources to create the market awareness required to get them on an upward growth trajectory. Many “off the shelf” tools are cheap but don’t meet the requirements & much corporate mainstream marketing automation and CRM products are often expensive and over-engineered.
SMEs also need help across the multiple areas of Digital Design & Website Development, Marketing Engagement & Automation, and CRM & Customer Journey Management if they are truly going to scale. GSL Labs was founded in 2015 to meet this need by bridging the creative-technology divide.
GSL Labs provides Small & Medium Enterprises with the tools to win in the digital-first environment. Our All-In-One Digital Marketing Platform – enables you to punch above your weight by enabling you to reach & convert your audience at scale through automated multi-channel marketing campaigns. It’s like having a whole marketing team behind you.
Our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) module helps you scale efficiently by providing a process-driven, workflow-enabled solution to manage customer onboarding, service requests, and customer satisfaction. Stop running your business on paper-based processes, disjointed marketing tools, and spreadsheets. This is customized for you through our consulting service, which helps you every step of the way.