GlobalLogic Interview Questions
- String s = “ABC “, Output should be -ABC ACB BAC BCA CBA CAB
- String S = “my name is Ramesh”, I should get 2 output
2 Is should be constant and other words should change
Example my name is Naveen.
- String s = “123” & Int I = 123, How do you compare the value ?
- String s= “selenium” & String s = new string (selenium) How to compare the values. ?
- If there is drop-down of the month, we should print 2nd, 4rth, 6th, 8th ??
- What is the use of before suite, before class, before method, where you have used in your project?
- In which annotations we call the initialisation.. if we call from beforemethod, each and every time, browser Wil is launched and it enters the username and password…if we have 100 test cases in that file, the execution time will be more.. how to solve this issue.
- If your HTML dom is changing dynamically. How will you run your test cases and how to solve this issue? If anyone is aware of the answer please provide?
- I am not posting these questions for “getting likes there are many people trying for a job”. This kind of questions will be useful for that people..so please don’t like this. if you know the answer, then mention in the comments or else please ignore.
GlobalLogic F2F Interview Questions
- What are the differences between abstract class and interface in java?
- When do we use an interface either than an abstract class?