Global foundries Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Global foundries interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Global foundries interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Global Foundries Interview Questions
Company Name: Global Foundries
Company Location: Noida, India
Updated on: 06.07.2021
- Introduce yourself
- Program to validate your name is Palindrome or not
- Bug life cycle in detail
- shortfalls of Scrum
- Extracting Authentication UN and PW from property files is a bad practice, isn’t it?
- Using Workbookfactory type for extracting data from Excel is not a good idea, isn’t it?
- 2 values, int, float, double, and char values without using 3rd variable
- How to handle non-reproducible issues
- How will you execute Testcases in Jira
- Explain the complete flow of the framework
- which is better CSS or Xpath
- how do you handle dynamic webelements
- Explain all Test case design techniques used with an example for that Test case you have applied the respective techniques
- Explain Bug Life Cycle in detail w.r.t any of the projects you have worked
- how to approach a deferred defect, deferred defect means it’s accepted by Dev or rejected?