Genisys interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Genisys interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Genisys interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Genisys 1st Round Interview Questions
- I started with an introduction and asked about the roles of the previous company and the about the project. then started with
- Explain public static void main()
- What is abstraction
- I declare a variable in an interface and implement it. Can I change the value of that variable..if yes, how?
- WAP for factorial of a given number
- Have you Booked a movie from mobile? Give me five scenarios from booking till payment
- What is Synchronisation? explain about the lock and unlock
- Thread life cycle
- What is polymorphism? How do you achieve runtime polymorphism
- Can we have 2 main() in a class? If yes, then if I want to call it, will I get an error or which main method is called? [ if you want, you can use sheet..]
- Can I declare a class as private? What happens if I declare it private?
- What do you mean by this statement
- What is bug & defect
- How did you log your bug? [ he meant the various fields in bug report ]
- Have you come across high priority and a low severity bug in your project give 2 examples from your project
- If there is conflict in requirements, how do you approach?
- Did your test case got reviewed? how
- What is RTM
- GAP Analysis in terms of testing?
- You had been worked as an Associate Business Analyst. how it differs from testing
- What locaters did you use?
- What is XPath -axes
- Which framework did you use?
- Advantages of Properties file?
- WAP to read and write from Excel file
- Have you used PoI? What is the purpose of POI API in selenium?
- Advantages of POM?
- When do you get a stale element reference exception? why we get it [can you explain to me with the help of paper and pen ]
- Advantages of Testng?
- How did you initialize web elements in pom
Genisys 2nd Round Questions
- Started Again with an introduction, As I worked as an Associate Businesses Analyst, she asked how did you do testing. I explained to her about it clearly.
- Asked about the selenium grid? why did I use it in my project
- WAP for Anagram [ I am Mary, and work in Army]she asked to write a logic using any language c, java, python ] I used java
- Secanario..she asked me who is a favorite politician ..and asked to write a script such there is a search tab. In that, if I enter that name(favorite politician name), we get autosuggestions. in such a way that some matches the name and some are irrelevant. I have to select the 4 option and verify that the entered name (name of a politician) matches or not ..and also should check that it is written in Board letter.
- What are the various ways to identify dynamic elements
- How do you handle timeouts in testng ( she mainly asked how do you add timeouts for @Test annotations or other methods)
- Script for screenshot
- Write a script to handle synchronization of an element without using explicit and implicit wait