Genesys interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Genesys interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Genesys Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Genesys interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genesys Software Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- What are your roles and responsibilities?
- Which locator you used in your framework, and why?
- Relative and absolute XPath?
- Explain your framework?
- What is a data-driven framework and explain, data provider
- Different annotations used in your project
- What kind of exceptions you faced in selenium
- What is a Stale Element Reference Exception? How do you handle
- Window handling
- Different types of wait
- How do you put timeout for the particular method
- Where you used collections in your project
- Two arrays have given, merge it and sort it and remove the duplicate
- How to reverse a number
- What is selenium hub and node
- What is grid
- How will you do cross-browser testing
- By what node will understand the hub?
- What are the XPath axes?