Genesys Selenium Automation Interview Questions
welcome back to another new post of Software testingo regarding the latest manual testing & selenium interview questions. We are trying to share all the technology interview questions of Genesis.
Genesys Software Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- What are your roles and responsibilities?
- Which locator you used in your framework, and why?
- Relative and absolute XPath?
- Explain your framework?
- What is a data-driven framework and explain, data provider
- Different annotations used in your project
- What kind of exceptions you faced in selenium
- What is a Stale Element Reference Exception? How do you handle
- Window handling
- Different types of wait
- How do you put timeout for the particular method
- Where you used collections in your project
- Two arrays have given, merge it and sort it and remove the duplicate
- How to reverse a number
- What is selenium hub and node
- What is grid
- How will you do cross-browser testing
- By what node will understand the hub?
- What are the XPath axes?