- Bangalore, Karnataka
- 201-500 employees
GeekyAnts Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked GeekyAnts interview questions and answers.
|GeekyAnts Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, interview questions on automation & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the GeekyAnts interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
GeekyAnts Bangalore Interview Questions
Interview Location: Bangalore, India
Updated Date: 22.11.2021
- What are frameworks that you have used in the project
- What are the annotations used in TestNG?
- How do you perform API testing, and which tool have you used?
- What is the difference between BVA and ECP?
- What is agile?
- Who creates product backlogs?
- Explain how you perform testing in Jmeter.
- Tell me the project technology you are working on.
- Brief introduction about you and your current duties in the present organization.
- Why do you want to switch in such a pandemic situation?
- Do you know and use SQL queries in any projects?
- How to map objects coming from a JSON response where the response is very big (country–> city1 –> city2 more details) and we can’t check it manually. How will you handle the JSON?
- What are downcasting and Upcasting in Java?
- Is the map a part of the collection? What is a hashmap?
- Have you worked on any device testing like Appium?
- Have you performed BDD testing?
- What was the last issue you got when executing the script, or did you check as the first parameter?
- Have you worked on Docker and Kubernetes?
GeekyAnts is a Bangalore-based technology company specializing in web and mobile product development. We build web and mobile applications using Node, React, React Native, and other web technologies.