GeekyAnts Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked GeekyAnts interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||GeekyAnts Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the GeekyAnts interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
GeekyAnts Bangalore Interview Questions
Interview Location: Bangalore, India
Updated Date: 22.11.2021
- What are frameworks that you have used in the project
- Annotations in TestNG
- How you perform API testing and using which tool
- Difference between EVP and BVA
- What is agile
- Who create products backlogs
- Explain how you perform testing in Jmeter
- Tell me the project technology you are working on
- Brief introduction about you and your current duties in the present organization
- Why do you want to switch in such a pandemic situation
- Do you know and use SQL queries in any projects