GainSight Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked GainSight interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||GainSight Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the GainSight interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GainSight Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Name: GainSight
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Position: Senior QA role
Updated on: 13.04.2020
- What is the latest Java version?
- What is static in Java with example?
- About roles and responsibilities in your project
- TestNg annotations order of execution
- What is XPath, and why is it used?
- Status codes 2XX and 3XX mean in API automation
- How do you check logs in API automation?
- Other ways to enter text into the text field other than sendKeys()
- Program to print the pair of values from an array whose sum equals 7
- Program to count characters in a given string using collections
- What are the different states of the defect life cycle?
- What is Regression Testing? Is it a role in the Software development process?
- List out SQL commands of which you are aware.
- List out Shell scripting commands of which you are aware.
- How to know the status of the recently used command in shell scripting? And how to assign permissions using the chmod command?
- What is the best bug you have found to date? What is the fix for that bug?
- Write Performance, Security, and Functional test cases for Photo sharing websites.
- How to select the nth matching element for an XPath on a web page using selenium webdriver?
- Write the FizzBuzz program.
- What does mean in Java?
- Few basic questions about the HTTP protocol.
- Experience in Database testing using Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience in API testing using Selenium Webdriver.
- How to run Tests using the TestNG framework. Parameters used in the framework.
- Write use cases for the Login page.
- Why do you want to switch to a new job?
- What are your expectations for GainSight?
GainSight is a Big data and Data analytics startup. The interview process is a good experience. The following is a set of interview questions for QA positions.
We reject the idea that work and life are mutually exclusive. Our team members are passionate about what they do, and we strive to create an environment that brings that passion to life. It increases productivity by streamlining the management of customer relationships. Customer Success and Account Management teams can take action.
Gainsight tracks and reports key events throughout the customer lifecycle, enabling On-Premise Software companies to increase the likelihood of contract renewal and identify opportunities to up-sell existing customers to premium services.Gainsight aggregates data about key drivers of customer health, including advocacy, payment history, survey responses, support cases, and other signals. CSMs, Account Managers, Sales Managers, and Executives can easily prepare for customer interactions.