Gaana Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Gaana interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Gaana interview.
Gaana Interview Questions
Company Name: Gaana
Company Location: Noida, India
Updated on: 31.08.2021
- Inheritance and how it is implemented in java
- Various other concepts of java and how are actually implemented in java such as abstraction, polymorphism, data hiding, etc.
- TestNG annotations and their sequence
- Collections such as ArrayList, hashmap, etc. and where they are used and their implementation
- Java programs.. count duplicate in a string
- Complexities of various java programs
- Structure of automation framework
- Colney inheritance
- Various methods of API and how API automation done
- The whole agile process of your project
- In the system.out.println.. what is out
- The difference between JUnit and TestNG
- Maven lifecycle
- How parallel execution is done in automation.. mainly in TestNG
- Java programs count duplicates in a string
- Java program.. calculate highest and second highest element in an array
- What are rest API and web service?
- Testng.xml ka structure
- Various locators. XPath, CSS, id, class, etc.
- Actions class in selenium
- Various waits in selenium
- Handling windows and alerts in selenium
- Database testing using selenium
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.