Flowserve Corporation interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
|Post On:||Flowserve Corporation Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions. Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Flowserve Corporation interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Flowserve Corporation interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flowserve Corporation Interview Questions
Interview Type: Walk-in/Referral walk-in
Below are the questions which were asked to the candidates in the walk-in-interview for the QA position:
- Describe yourself
- Describe your current project?
- Which is the android latest version?
- What is the difference between Android 2.1 and Android 2.2?
- OOPS concepts
- Difference between a class and an interface.
- Different version control.
- SQL queries.
- Do you have any idea of JOIN SQL?
- Test case format
- What are smoke, regression, and functional testing?
- Bug Life cycle
- What is equivalence partitioning?
- How to identify an object in selenium and QTP?
- How to display a message in Selenium?
- Different views in QTP.
- Different modes in QTP.
- What is a test automation framework?
- What are the different types of automation frameworks?
- How do you do security testing for an application?
- What content do you include in the test status report?
- How you have mentored your team? ( This question is applicable if you have written in your CV that you have mentored)
- Have you prepared a test plan? If yes, then what content do you include in the test plan?
- Would you like to ask us any questions from us?
- Describe application certification testing.
- How do you do certification testing?
- What role you are playing in your current company?
- What are the differences and similarities between the mobile app which you are testing in your current project with the app if you tested it on windows?
- Difference between System testing and Functional testing.
- 3 most important test scenarios for a pen.
- 3 least important test scenarios for a pen from the user’s point of view.
- Suppose 100 requirements are there, how will you estimate them?
- Suppose 1000 test cases are there, will you run all 1000 test cases on all devices?
- 3 assert commands.
- Difference between Selenium Web driver, RC, and IDE.
- Rate yourself for automation.
- What are the components of QTP?
- Do you have knowledge of SQL?
- What is compatibility testing? Is compatibility testing functional or non-functional?
- What is non-functional testing?
- Relate usability and reliability with your current project.
- Suppose somebody is not comfortable with you in your team and he/she does not tell anybody what he/she feels but you know that your peer is not comfortable then what will you do?
- If you have mentioned hobbies in your resume, then they can ask you questions related to your hobbies.
- Do you have any questions which you want to ask?
- What is root cause analysis?
- 3 scenarios for which you as a tester can’t do root cause analysis or help the developer to know the what is reason for a bug?
- Tell me the names of 5 automation tools for mobile.
- Suppose you are the only resource and work is of 3 days and you have to complete it in 2 days, then what will you do?
- Suppose you have to select a device for an application that should work on the latest as well as previous Android versions, then which device will you select?
- What is polymorphism?
About Flowserve Corporation
Flowserve is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of pumps, valves, and seals with over 15,000 employees across 50 countries. Built on more than 50 world-renowned heritage brands, the equity and customer loyalty we have earned over the past 230 years is the foundation of our leadership position across the globe.
Flowserve’s innovations have benefited a range of industries, including oil and gas, power, chemical, water, pharmaceuticals, and food processing. Addressing these industries’ challenges has made Flowserve a leader in the development and application of advanced solutions for our customers. Experience, leadership, and creativity are the tools we use to turn an idea into a solution.
Continuing to foster this kind of innovation is key to Flowserve’s long-term success. Be a part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio, and unmatched commitment to customer success. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with Flowserve.
FAQs on Flowserve Corporation
What company is Flowserve?
Flowserve Corp. is one of the world’s leading providers of fluid motion and control products and services. Operating in 56 countries, the company produces engineered and industrial pumps, seals, and valves as well as a range of related flow management services.
Flowserve corporation locations in the USA?
5215 North O’Connor Boulevard, Suite 700
Irving, Texas 75039 USA