FarEye Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked FarEye interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the FarEye interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FarEye Interview Questions
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Updated on: 05.01.2020
- Write a program for Armstrong number?
- Write selenium code for any of the daily activities you do and explain.
- In a webpage, many frames are present. Frame number, frame name, and element in frames are dynamic. If element is present in frame click that and come out . Or else search in other frames. Write a code.
- Some cases are independent and some cases are dependent on other cases. How do you execute them parallel?
- What are the versions of the browsers you test and what is your base browser?
- Explain the Testing procedure in your project.
- Why do you use Jenkins in your project?
- Explain the scrum process in your project