FactSet Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked FactSet interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||FactSet Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Interview Questions For Automation Testing, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also. Still, we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the FactSet interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
FactSet Interview Questions
Company Name: FactSet
Company Location: Hyderabad, India
Updated on: 06.07.2021
- Tell me about yourself
- Explain about project
- Do you know about any performance testing? and which tool have you used
- Choose one manual or automation and tell me why you chose it.
- What is data conversion testing?
- What is API testing?
- How did you do cross-browser testing, and how many browsers have you used?
- Which test management have you used?
- If you have multiple alerts, how do you handle them?
- When will you use the data provider?
- What are all the collections concepts used in the selenium framework?
- India/all states need to select the last value of the dropdown list
- If you have a .bat file, how do you call that…what exactly do you call for this.
- How to work with the ajax application
- What kind of frameworks do you know?
- What is the difference between POM and BDD?
- What are the various keywords in cucumber?
- What is the difference between ArrayList and hashmap?
- What are different oop concepts, and how are they used in your framework?
- Wap to swap two numbers without using the third variable.
- How you use action class in your project
- Explain Hash Map. It’s internal functioning.
- How will you move to the menu, then the submenu, then select a submenu in that
- Select a value using Dropdown by action class
- How will you take a screenshot?
- What is a Web driver?
- Tools used for writing test cases
FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals worldwide, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions.
For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has been on providing exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 23 countries, we’re all working together toward creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.
As big as we grow, as far as we reach, and as successful as we become, we stay connected to our clients and each other.
We create flexible, open data and software solutions for over 170,000 investment professionals worldwide, providing instant, anytime, anywhere access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions.
For over 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 37 offices in 20 countries, we’re all working together toward creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 90% of clients who use FactSet continue to use it, year after year.