Extreme Networks Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Extreme Networks interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Extreme Networks interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extreme Networks Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
Updated Date: 09-12-2021
- What is finally, when do we use it
- In what condition finally block will not execute
- How can we separate the words from a string ‘STAYHOMESTAYSAFE’
- What is the difference between abstract class and interface
- Is interface a class, can it have static methods?
- What is method overloading, -why it is called compile-time polymorphism
- In testing, if priority is -2,0,2 in what order test cases will execute
- In test ng how we can execute on multiple browsers
- How can we skip test cases in testing
- Explain the code to go to Amazon .com and select the list of elements from the hello sign-in button , mouse action
- What are the important points to consider while raising a defect