EXILANT Technologies Interview Questions
1St Written Round
- Explain all Wait Statement in Selenium.
- WAP to reverse word of Character
INPUT-I work in exilant
Output-I krow ni tnalixe;
- WAP to Count no of Character in String
- What is different throw throws finally final
- Find no of a link on the webpage and Verify the Title
2nd Round Face to Face:
- Draw frameWork Structure and explain
- Write Code how to fetch data from excel
- Write Code for reverse String
- Write the Code of Swapping without using the third variable.
- Explain OOp Concept
- What is the bug life cycle
- What is Smoke Testing
- What is Sanity Testing
- What is Retesting and Regression Testing
- Explain WebDriver driver=new FirFoxDriver();
Exilant Technology Java Selenium Interview Questions
- What is TestNG?why we go for TestNG?
- Can we run a test without tesTestNGtng?
- What is the difference between verification and validation?
- What are the different locators in selenium?
- What is XPath?
- Difference between absolute and relative paths?
- What is the difference between abstract class and interface?
- What is the diff between method overloading and constructor overloading? with an example?
- Difference between string and string buffer?
- What is overriding?
- How to handle dynamic elements?
- How to get the no of emp getting the same salary?
- Tell me about yourself with your roles and responsibilities?
- How much you rate urself on core java, selenium, manual testing out of 10?
Core Java questions:
- Can you create a constructor for an abstract class?
- Can you overload a static method?
- Difference between interface and abstract class?
- Can you create an object for the abstract class?
- Can you make a constructor private ? and what is a constructor?
- What is a singleton class? Write a sample program?
- Rules for method overriding?
- What is runtime polymorphism? Sample program?
- What is a collection in java?
- Difference between ArrayList and linked list?
- difference between Victor and ArrayList?
- Difference between List & Set?
- What is Lazy initialization?
- Muli threading concept in java?
- String programs like reverse a string, palindrome, repeating letters/words in a string?
- Difference between string and string buffer?
- How you will make the hash map synchronized?
- Difference between get() and Navigate.To()
- Parallel execution using TestNG.
- TestNG annotations?
- Write a program for google search page and search a word like Sachin and get all links on the first page and click the 4th link.
- Action class.
- Read and write data from an excel sheet.
- Select the value from the drop-down using the select class?
- Page Object Model and its use?
- SDLC life cycle?
- STLC life cycle?
- Bug Lifecycle?
- Difference between sanity and smoke testing?
- What is regression testing?
- Tell me what the process you are following on your project?
- How you prioritize your bug while logging a new defect?
- If you are the only tester ur project and you have to execute around 200 scenarios within 2 days, then how you will do that?
- When you will test testing completed?
About Exilant Technology
To deliver software solutions in a manner that materially improves customer experience by applying new and disruptive technology to customer’s business situations.
Exilant Technology believes that yesteryear’s paradigm of economic and business models are inadequate to secure future success. Businesses are constantly looking to create new paradigms that exploit the power of digitalization technologies to provide superior customer experiences, new business models, and product offerings.
Exilant Technology believes that customers are often disenchanted with their buying and usage experience with respect to cost and time predictability, business alignment, fitness for purpose. Customers buy results, not just software.
Exilant Technology believes that creating ‘positive human experiences’ is the cornerstone to earn trust and build long-term relationships. We believe that customers seek ‘peace of mind’ in engagement with vendors.
Read Also: VIA Interview Questions
We believe in channelizing the strength and passion of our employees in fulfilling their aspirations.
Our insights into the customer’s processes and pain points have helped us evolve a new approach, to help replace existing cost and technology ineffective packages. This approach aims to help our clients manage change gracefully and effectively. Clients have received our approach very well.
Using this approach, we increase the pace at which we assist our clients at every stage of the software development lifecycle. The quick turnaround spun by our approach provides an exciting value proposition to our clients in spite of IT budget constraints. For instance, the value proposition is especially accentuated when clients are looking for custom solutions suited to their own specific needs.
An indigenously built a framework on which most of our applications run drives our engagement model. The model works on a ‘Show and Tell’ principle that accommodates changes early in the life cycle to avoid hidden cost escalations in the change management journey.
We understand that customers buy results not just software and hence business benefits are the key focus of our engagement. Our philosophy is to bring simplicity in content presented in an intuitive and aesthetically pleasing way considering behavioral and interactions pattern.