Excellere Edulearning interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Excellere Edulearning interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Excellere Edulearning Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Excellere Edulearning interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excellere Edulearning Interview Questions
Core Java -1 st round
- Interface & abstract class
- How can u achieve Abstraction With Real-Time Example(Project)
- In your Project Where u are using oops concept.
- Encapsulation u are using in your project in which layer.
- To override all the method from super which keyword we have to use. and why
- Why abstract class achieves less abstraction why not interface.
- Write 5 classes which you are develope in your project with a fully qualified name
- What are the exception u face in your project development and how u resolve them explain
- Why u are using Spring-JDBC why not hibernate
- Which security u are you using.
- Level of log(Which one u use in your project)
- What is abstraction
- How to create own immutable class write code
- What is a singleton, In your project did u use a singleton, Where write code
- Why List allows duplicate why not Set with internal
- What is Dependency Injection
- Which type of Injection u are you using in your project and why.
- What is autoware, Type explain with sample code
- Which version Spring u used.
- What is the annotation u are using in your project
- Write Spring-transaction configuration
- Spring-Transaction annotation details with attribute why
- @Qualifier annotation use with example
- @RequestParm and @ModelAttribute where we have to use.
- What is your daily activity in ur working environment
Project Description Asked in both round
- Current company location?
- Which block
- Show me ur employee-Id card
- If u forget to take then call anyone who will send it to u r8 now
- Are u agree to submit 1 yr form 16
- Are u agree to submit a 2yr bank statement
- Expected CTC
- If more than 30% hike u want why