Excellere Edulearning Interview Questions
Core Java -1 st round
- Interface & abstract class
- How can u achieve Abstraction With Real-Time Example(Project)
- In your Project Where u are using oops concept.
- Encapsulation u are using in your project in which layer.
- To override all the method from super which keyword we have to use. and why
- Why abstract class achieves less abstraction why not interface.
- Write 5 classes which you are develope in your project with a fully qualified name
- What are the exception u face in your project development and how u resolve them explain
- Why u are using Spring-JDBC why not hibernate
- Which security u are you using.
- Level of log(Which one u use in your project)
- What is abstraction
- How to create own immutable class write code
- What is a singleton, In your project did u use a singleton, Where write code
- Why List allows duplicate why not Set with internal
- What is Dependency Injection
- Which type of Injection u are you using in your project and why.
- What is autoware, Type explain with sample code
- Which version Spring u used.
- What is the annotation u are using in your project
- Write Spring-transaction configuration
- Spring-Transaction annotation details with attribute why
- @Qualifier annotation use with example
- @RequestParm and @ModelAttribute where we have to use.
- What is your daily activity in ur working environment
Project Description Asked in both round
- Current company location?
- Which block
- Show me ur employee-Id card
- If u forget to take then call anyone who will send it to u r8 now
- Are u agree to submit 1 yr form 16
- Are u agree to submit a 2yr bank statement
- Expected CTC
- If more than 30% hike u want why
About Excellere Edulearning
Excellere offers is a Cloud-based, Immersive platform for training and assessing technology and business operations resources. It provides cloud-based work environments for any technology or application. Excellere’s SaaS solution is targeted at corporates and academic institutions and aims at improving the resource supply chain and providing a platform for ongoing learning. The management team at Excellere comprises of professionals with experience in scaling and managing large technology businesses.
Excellere is an e-learning platform that provides online IT Education, Training and Assessment with an ability to write real code and real-life projects. Excellere has immersive cloud-based technology sandbox environments in which candidates can attempt hands-on programming exercises and projects which can be executed online and in real-time. The learning modules include interactive multimedia instructional content and quizzes.
Check Also: Foradian Interview Questions
Excellere Platform – Why are we unique. The Excellere platform is the first of its kind that provides an integrated environment that includes:
Real-time Sandbox practice environments: A fully immersive, real-time lab environment on the cloud. Lab environments are configurable for all industry-standard IDEs and backend environments. Structured Practice: Graded exercises designed to build competence in clearly defined skill areas leading to a quantum leap in learner engagement and learning effectiveness compared to more conventional platforms.
Full-fledged development projects (Peer-to-Peer learning): the Submitted code is evaluated as per industry standards on the cloud environments. The platform also has the ability to facilitate project groups to collaborate whereby peers can design, develop and execute development projects.
Instructional video – Self-paced instructional audio-video content, built around the principle of conceptual explanations and demonstration videos.