Evolent Health Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Evolent Health interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Evolent Health Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions with java & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Evolent Health interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Evolent Health Pune Interview Questions
Company Name: Evolent Health
Company Location: Pune, India
Profile: Manual QA
Interview For QA Profile at Evolent Health
- Tell me about yourself
- How to handle Windows-based popup
- How to take screenshots, write the syntax
- How to perform drag and drop
- Difference between waits – Implicit and Explicit
- Difference between driver.close() and driver.quit()
- What is EventFiring?
- There is a condition that is asserted.assertEquals, and it fails. How will you be handling this to take screenshots of failure?
- Define your framework
- Difference between implicit and explicit wait.
- Disadvantages of Automation testing
- What is exploratory testing?
- How to do file upload
- How to select from the drop-down
- What is Scrum?
- What is Scrums of Scrum?
- What are Agile Ceremonies?
- When Do we have the retrospective meeting, and who are there?
- When do you have grooming, and what happens during this?
- Sprint Planning?
- Agile: Burndown and BurnUp chart?
- Velocity in Agile?
- What is a spike in Agile?
- What is sprint zero?
- Write a query to select the count of the total employees from one department out of so many.
- Write a query to find the total count of employees in each department: i.e., department-wise, employee count should be returned.
- Difference between union and union all
- Two tables have one thing in common employee id: one table has the following columns, i.e., employeeid, name, department, and the second table has the following columns: employeeId, Project, and Salary.
- Find out the employees of project p1 and have salaries over 10000 and less than 30000
Manual + API
- What is RTM?
- How do you write test cases?
- What is the difference between Regression Testing and Integration Testing?
- What is Test Planning? What does it consist of?
- What are the tools you have used?
- What is HIPPA?
- What are providers and payers in the healthcare domain?
- What is API?
- Different methods in API?
- Explain each method
- What is 400?
- What is 401? How to resolve it?
- What is 500, and when do we get this?
- What is 502?
- What is 200?
- Explain the test scenario to test the following: POST API: https://abc.com/heathcareId/paitentId
- How will you generate an access Token under Postman?
About Evolent Health
Evolent Health delivers proven clinical and administrative solutions that improve whole-person health while making health care simpler and more affordable. Our three solutions Evolent Care Partners, New Century Health, and Evolent Health Services, encompass the total cost of care management, specialty care management, and administrative simplification. Evolent serves a national base of leading payers and providers, is the first company to receive the National Committee for Quality Assurance’s Population Health Program Accreditation, and is consistently recognized as a top place to work in health care nationally.
We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) efforts. Evolent achieved a 100% score on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index, making us one of the best places to work for LGBTQ+ employees. We were also named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 and 2021 by Parity.org.
Our accessible leadership team cultivates an open-door environment. We don’t like approval chains; we love ideas and people with the courage and conviction to bring novel solutions forward. We win as a team and always ask how we can do better. We respect and encourage commitments outside of work.
We recognize and reward our most valuable asset, our team, with competitive pay and annual performance-based bonuses. Evolent also offers comprehensive health benefits, a company-matched 401(k), and flexible spending accounts. Every salaried Evolent employee receives Unlimited Personal Time Off and is eligible for a month-long sabbatical after working five years with Evolent.
What is Evolent Health Pune Address?
In India, Evolent Health is located in Pune, and here is the address: 9th Floor, Sai Radhe Complex, RBM Road, Behind Sheraton Grand, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Where is Evolent Health located?
Evolent Health is headquartered in Arlington, VA, and has 15 offices located throughout the US.
What kind of company is Evolent health?
Evolent Health is a healthcare company providing payers with proven clinical and administrative solutions.