Estimated Time Of Arrival Test Cases
Well, a low-level test case not possible to write based on just one line. But I can try for high-level scenarios which you can use to write a test case.
Assumption: estimated time of arrival for shipment/order But still, you have to design scenarios around Calculation, Like,
- Total time should be an inclusion of estimated time to complete all the mid phases like shipping, packing, etc.
- Also, we need to take care where one of the phases exceeds the time, total time should get change accordingly.
- In case of shipment is not on the track like all or initial phase itself exceeded the estimated time, need to show delay notification.
- There should be some failover strategy to identify if the estimation exceeded.
- Acknowledgment once shipment arrived.
- Tracking information like in page tracking by fetching real-time updates from courier partners.
- If provided: notification updates like email, SMS or app notification.