Equifax Interview Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Credit Suisse interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Equifax Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Credit Suisse interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Equifax Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, Maharashtra
Updated on: 06.01.2022
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are the details you give while logging a defect?
Ans: severity, detected by, assigned to, description, artifacts like screenshots.
- What is Maven
- Who will give priority? Does priority affect the application?
Ans: Not always
- Give me the minimal test scenario for a text field with a range of 0-100 digits range?
Ans: Boundary Value Analysis.
- What is a map? What is set? How to convert Array to ArrayList?
- How to remove duplicate characters from an array?
- How to merge two Array?
- How to convert each first letter from a string
- How to handle windows in selenium?
- Why is TestNG used?
- Which tool is used for reporting purposes?
- How to handle multiple Iframe?
- How to handle a web table?
Hr Round Questions
- Introduce yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What do you not like in this world?
- How do you commute?
- Are you a team player?
- How long will it take to join?
- Are you ready to work on a contract position?
- Where would you like to see yourself five years down the line?
- Are you a permanent employee?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics, and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping financial institutions, companies, employers, and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence. Our unique blend of differentiated data, analytics, and cloud technology drives insights to power decisions to move people forward.
Headquartered in Atlanta and supported by more than 13,000 employees worldwide, Equifax operates or has investments in 25 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. For more information, visit Equifax.com.
Leave a Reply