EMIDS Selenium Interview Question & Answers
1ST round-TECHNICAL 1ST round-TECHNICAL
- Introduce yourself to tell something about your last project.
- Which framework you have used and why?• Why automation?
- Write the format of XML file for BATCH EXECUTION?
- How synchronization resolved in automation?
- How many wait statements you know?
- What is polymorphism?
- Have u used the constructor in WebDriver?
2nd round – TECHNICAL
- Tell me about your project and responsibilities?
- Which module did u work on your project?
- Tell me the flow of your framework?
- Write a java code to read the data through an excel file?
- I have some reusable methods and I have some new feature, so I want to access the reusable methods to my current application, how can I do that?
- Is it possible to write the XPath using the IE browser?
- What exactly your file structure looks like when you are automating something by using of an eclipse?
- How did you verify that given number on a web page in sorted order?
- How can I do priority-based testing using webDriver?
- Write a login code using the page factory?
- Is that necessary to create Generic Lib? For every project?
- Write code for the screenshot?
- Have u ever faced like You don’t have requirement document and You have to test, how will you do that?
- Why we r using some tool for reporting?
- What is TestNg ?tell me the annotations of TestNG? (if you are using TestNG)
- Can you write a sample for parallel execution in the TestNG.xml file?
- How are you maintaining the objects in your project?
- What is a constructor? what is super ()?
- What is Encapsulation?
- What is the difference between an interface and abstract class?
- What is polymorphism?
- Actually, X-path writing a confusion task for me, is there any way to find webElement in UI?
- How will you capture the dynamic object using Selenium WebDriver?
- Tell me the syntax for Implicitly wait() and Explicit wait()
- Give your intro to your roles and responsibilities?
- How many bugs you have found on your project?
- Can you please explain the flow of your project?
4th round- Manager
- Please explain your project architecture with the framework with the diagram? What are the technical challenges you have faced?
- If the developer is not accepted the bug, what will you do?
- Salary discussion?
5th & 6th round
- manegerRepit questions
7th- HR round
- Tell me abt yourself in 3 areas (education, job, hobbies)
- What are the challenges u have faced?
- Some questions from your hobby?
- Some more questions?
- How to enable firefox addon for the web driver launch browser?
- How to handle SSL certification pop up in IE Browser?
- How to capture the tooltip of the image?
- Write a Script on Google search edit box, write part of the word and get all the items from the auto-suggest lithe st and display it in a console?
- How to count no of alert in ui?
- How to select lathe st value from the dropdown without using getoption()?
- What is quality?
- Why we do testing?
- Difference between QA & QC.
- Why dev is not doing testing?
- Why do you want to make your career in testing? & some puzzles…
- Traceability Matrix
- Test Case you have written in the Project.
- How will you pick the regression test case if I Give you 50 Test cases
- Types of testing you have done.
- Explain about your project
- Internationalization testing
- How you make sure that you have covered all the scenarios?
- Test Case Design Techniques
- Rate yourself in manual, How comfortable you are in Manual?
- Any Healthcare Domain Experience?