EMIDS Selenium Interview Question & Answers
1ST round-TECHNICAL 1ST round-TECHNICAL
- Introduce yourself to tell something about your last project.
- Which framework you have used and why?• Why automation?
- Write the format of XML file for BATCH EXECUTION?
- How synchronization resolved in automation?
- How many wait statements you know?
- What is polymorphism?
- Have u used the constructor in WebDriver?
2nd round – TECHNICAL
- Tell me about your project and responsibilities?
- Which module did u work on your project?
- Tell me the flow of your framework?
- Write a java code to read the data through an excel file?
- I have some reusable methods and I have some new feature, so I want to access the reusable methods to my current application, how can I do that?
- Is it possible to write the XPath using the IE browser?
- What exactly your file structure looks like when you are automating something by using of an eclipse?
- How did you verify that given number on a web page in sorted order?
- How can I do priority-based testing using webDriver?
- Write a login code using the page factory?
- Is that necessary to create Generic Lib? For every project?
- Write code for the screenshot?
- Have u ever faced like You don’t have requirement document and You have to test, how will you do that?
- Why we r using some tool for reporting?
- What is TestNg ?tell me the annotations of TestNG? (if you are using TestNG)
- Can you write a sample for parallel execution in the TestNG.xml file?
- How are you maintaining the objects in your project?
- What is a constructor? what is super ()?
- What is Encapsulation?
- What is the difference between an interface and abstract class?
- What is polymorphism?
- Actually, X-path writing a confusion task for me, is there any way to find webElement in UI?
- How will you capture the dynamic object using Selenium WebDriver?
- Tell me the syntax for Implicitly wait() and Explicit wait()
- Give your intro to your roles and responsibilities?
- How many bugs you have found on your project?
- Can you please explain the flow of your project?
4th round- Manager
- Please explain your project architecture with the framework with the diagram? What are the technical challenges you have faced?
- If the developer is not accepted the bug, what will you do?
- Salary discussion?
5th & 6th round
- manegerRepit questions
7th- HR round
- Tell me abt yourself in 3 areas (education, job, hobbies)
- What are the challenges u have faced?
- Some questions from your hobby?
- Some more questions?
- How to enable firefox addon for the web driver launch browser?
- How to handle SSL certification pop up in IE Browser?
- How to capture the tooltip of the image?
- Write a Script on Google search edit box, write part of the word and get all the items from the auto-suggest lithe st and display it in a console?
- How to count no of alert in ui?
- How to select lathe st value from the dropdown without using getoption()?
- What is quality?
- Why we do testing?
- Difference between QA & QC.
- Why dev is not doing testing?
- Why do you want to make your career in testing? & some puzzles…
- Traceability Matrix
- Test Case you have written in the Project.
- How will you pick the regression test case if I Give you 50 Test cases
- Types of testing you have done.
- Explain about your project
- Internationalization testing
- How you make sure that you have covered all the scenarios?
- Test Case Design Techniques
- Rate yourself in manual, How comfortable you are in Manual?
- Any Healthcare Domain Experience?
Read Also: Girmiti Software Interview Questions
emids is a global provider of healthcare technology expertise and consulting services and solutions that serve both payer and provider organizations. Headquartered in Nashville, emids helps bridge the critical gaps in accessible, affordable, high-quality healthcare by providing advisory consulting services, custom application development, and data solutions. Services include EHR application deployment and management, analytics, data integration and governance, software development and testing, and business intelligence.