Emerson Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Emerson interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Emerson interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Emerson Interview Questions
Company Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Updated on: 05.01.2022
- Explain the framework you use in your project?
- What is there development life cycle in your project?
- Write a program for prime numbers?
- the duplicates in an array and delete them?
- How do you perform smoke testing?
- What is the procedure you follow if you find any bug?
- How many regression cases are there and how frequently do you execute them?
- How to configure automatic run of test cases in Jenkins?
- There is a dropdown, on selecting one option sub dropdown will appear. Write code to verify all sub dropdowns are displayed properly for each option in the main dropdown.( Ex: select India from the dropdown and verify all the states are displayed in the Sundrop down).
- How to identify XPath.
- There is a 2×2 table. On first visit , first elements will be appear(a,b,c,d), on second visit 2nd element(e,f,g,h) in all the cells will appear. How do you identify the 2nd element in the 4th cell (h)?
- How do you execute test cases parallelly?
- There 50 options are there in Listbox. I don’t want to select one option. Write a code.