- 1,001-5,000 employees
- Legal Services
Elevate Interview Questions: Practice is the most crucial part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked to Elevate interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Elevate Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, Functional Testing Interview Questions & testing interview questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Elevate interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elevate Interview Questions
- Tell about yourself
- What did you do in selenium in your last project?
- What concepts of java did you use in selenium?
- Have you used collection API in selenium?
- What do you all know about collection API?
- What is the difference between list, set, and queue?
- What are all the challenges you faced in selenium?
- How do you handle popups for file download & have you used it?
- Do you use the switchTo() method in the file download popup?
- Explain your project in detail and some project-specific questions.
- Explain the agile model in detail.
- What is the defect triage?
- What is the horizontal traceability matrix?
- In automation, is there a need for a traceability matrix?
- Current CTC, Expected CTC, and earliest when you could join us?
- If you have multiple alerts, how do you handle them?
- If you have two passwords/Re-enter the password
- Assert equals/assert the same
- Navigate() and switch to
- One webdriver driver is opened. What to do to make add-ons work
- How to join two sets/answers: by using the add-on method.
- What are all the collections you used in India/all states? You need to select the last value of the dropdown list.
Elevate is a law company providing consulting, technology, and services to law departments and firms. The company’s multi-disciplinary team of legal, business, and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide.
Elevate is a home for those of us who dedicate our multi-disciplinary careers and diverse experiences to trying to improve the legal industry. It is our place to ‘make a dent in the universe.’
We enjoy and value our relationships with like-minded people throughout the legal community and find deep satisfaction in seeing our ideas, innovations, and plain hard work result in real improvements in the careers and lives of our fellow professionals and results for the customers we serve.
We help law departments and firms with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality, and business outcomes. Our core values are our essential and enduring tenets, not to be compromised for financial gain or short-term expediency. They will not sway with trends and fads or shift in response to changing market conditions.
We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask ourselves and each other, “How can we improve?” We are careful about our commitments to our customers and each other. We do what we say we will. We listen to our customer’s needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.