eClerx Interview Questions & Answers
- What is a factory design pattern?
- Singleton dp? for both dp they given to write the code?
- In Which scenario we can go for factory dp and Singleton dp.Where you would apply in your project.
- What is Maven? what is an artifact in maven and use of artifact?
- What is the use of pmd?
- Wap the given no is prime or not.
- What are Mockito and you have seen any disadvantages in Mockito? Are there any other frameworks like Mockito?
- How to resolve conflict files while committing in svn? how many types of conflicts you are facing?
- Internal Linked List Implementation?
eClerx was founded in 2000 by Anjan Malik and PD Mundhra with the goal of transitioning, managing and transforming complex business processes. Following successful careers in investment banking, Anjan and PD, graduates of the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, jointly identified significant opportunities for providing innovative services and solutions to large global companies.
Those undergoing rapid business transformation challenged by legacy systems, new technology, data inaccuracies, and ever-changing processes and workflows. Created from humble beginnings in a small office in Mumbai, today eClerx employs over 9000 people with offices located in the US, UK, India, Italy, Ireland, Thailand, and Singapore.
Check Also: CRMnext Updated Interview Questions
We believe that our combined resources and capabilities have the power to help people lead better lives, solve challenges in new ways and create lasting value both for individuals in need, communities, our company, and our shared world. That’s why, no matter our size or number of clients, philanthropy is a fundamental part of who we are. We use our talent and resources to do more than optimizing business operations.
eClerx offers an extraordinarily wide range of career opportunities across geographies. With backgrounds ranging from risk management, consulting, and product control to predictive analytics, social media, and digital asset management, our 9000+ people combine to create a wealth of intellectual capital and functional expertise that is unparalleled in our industry.
Each analyst and manager distinguishes themselves uniquely in their professional offering – a different way of looking at a client’s problem, or an out-of-the-box approach to complex challenges. The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths.