Diebold Nixdorf Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Diebold Nixdorf interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Diebold Nixdorf Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Diebold Nixdorf interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diebold Nixdorf Interview Questions
Company Location: Hyderabad, India
Updated on: 06.01.2022
- How many Test Cases you have automated yet?
- How many Test Cases you have executed in regression in the current project?
- Total test cases count in regression suite?
- How much time it will take to prepare & execute these 80 test cases of the regression test suite
- Did you face any difficulty at the time of preparing the Test Suite?
- Did all the test cases pass when you execute the regression suite?
- Did you get functional or non-functional defects?
- Difference between private and public access modifiers?
- Can private members of the class be accessed outside the class?
- Difference between private and protected?
- How many web pages are opened in the system can we count in selenium?
- Difference between findelement and findelements?
- What is getWindowHandles();
- What are web-based popup and window-based popups?
- What is the generic function of selenium?
- How many generic functions you have written in your current project? Please specify.
- Did you know how to connect to an excel sheet through java?
- Do you know what is Jenkins?
- Did you perform continue integration in your current project?
- Which framework you have used in your project?
- Have you used TestNG in your project?