What you’ll learn: Data Types in Python Fundamentals
It will help students build a strong foundation of data types in Python with examples in Jupyter Notebook
Python 3.0 + and Jupyter Notebook installed
In this course, you will get an understanding of Data types in Python including examples, illustrations, related functions, methods and operations. By the end of this course, you will get a clear understanding of;
- Dictionary and
- other regular data types that are string, integer, float and boolean in python.
You will definitely love this course because it is simple, easy and takes levels ahead in programming with even noticing 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python Developers, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Students who are looking for Python as their programming language
I am a BI Developer | Instructor | Facilitator graduate in Business Finance and Computer Science. Certified in Statistics, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, and Visualization.
I have been supporting the data-driven decision, consulting, creating, implementing and automating Data Intelligence and Analytics Strategies while identifying KPIs in the process and how it affects the overall business strategy. Blogger on Microsoft Power BI Community Hands-on experience (Intermediate to advanced level) in using the following tools;
- Business Intelligence | Analytics: Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio, Microsoft Power BI, Mode Analytics, Microsoft Excel / Google Spreadsheet, Python (Pandas, Openpyxl, matplotlib)
- Database: SQL Server 2016 (ETL into Power BI), MYSQL
- Project Management: Wrike, GetFlow, Jira.
- Documentation: Confluence, Dropbox Paper, Dropbox. Adobe Acrobat PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
Diagram | Wireframe | Mockups: Balsamiq Mockups, Drawdotio, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, and Word Smart Art Graphic.
- Analyzed CRM Applications: ZOHO CRM, Rethink Residential and Commercial (Built on Salesforce Platform), Podio, Plan plus, ConvergeEnterprise, dotloop, Microsoft Dynamics NAV.