Darwinbox interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Darwinbox interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Darwinbox Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Darwinbox interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Darwinbox Interview Questions
- On which port Jenkins will run?
- What is GAV in pom xml?
- What is the use of tomcat server and what is the default port of tomcat server?
- Suppose I have download tomcat server folder in one drive and opened folder and found a tomcatserver.exe file, now directly I clicked and run data file will it get install or not?
- How will you run Jenkins?
- What is the default port of the Oracle database?
- Is java call by value or call by reference give an explanation?
- What is the internal implementation of hashmap?
- The difference between hashmap and hashtable?
- Why string is immutable?
- What is compile-time polymorphism and run-time polymorphism?
- Write code for an opening for chrome browser in selenium
- Is it mandatory to write system.setproperty? (“webdriver.chrome.driver”,”pathofchrome”);? cannot we open chrome without writing this line?
- Suppose I have 2 firefoxes installed in my system of different versions or Same versions, now tell which firefox will selenium picks?
- How will get connected to a Linux server?
- What commands we use in Linux to know which processes are running on it.
- How to kill a process in Linux? tel command name?
- Suppose u have 8,5,3 litres jars, tap pouring water so using those three. jars u have to pick exactly 4 litres water. solve dis puzzle.
- Tell examples for overloading and overriding
- Can I write static variables in an interface?
- What is the use of static keyword?
- What are an interface and abstract class explain differences?
- Can I use the static keyword for methods of interface?
- Why constructor does not exist in an interface?
- When should we use interface and abstract class?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is abstraction?
- What is inheritance and what is multiple inheritances?
- Which one is possible in java multiple or multilevel inheritances? why?
- Why multiple inheritances possible in Java with interfaces?
- Suppose I have executed 1000 test cases out of date some got failed, so how to write only failed cases next time? how it handled in your framework?
- Explain your framework structure?
- How to read excel file write a sample program
- Suppose I have given a system that does not have admin permissions, will you able to login oracle with valid credentials?
- What is exception handling in java?
- What kind of report used in your framework?
- What is your part in framework development in your company?
- What are assertions and what are soft asserts?
- Tell maven commands