Darwinbox Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Darwinbox interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Darwinbox Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the QA Interview Questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are also recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Darwinbox interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Darwinbox Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- On which port will Jenkins run?
- What is GAV in pom xml?
- What is the use of the tomcat server, and what is the default port of the tomcat server?
- Suppose I have downloaded the tomcat server folder in one drive and opened the folder, and found a tomcatserver.exe file. Now, directly, I clicked and run the data file. Will it get installed or not?
- How will you run Jenkins?
- What is the default port of the Oracle database?
- Is java call by value or call by reference? Explain
- What is the internal implementation of a hashmap?
- What is the difference between a hashmap and a hashtable?
- Why is string immutable?
- What are compile-time polymorphism and run-time polymorphism?
- Write code for an opening for chrome browser in selenium
- Is it mandatory to write system.setproperty? (“webdriver.chrome.driver”,”pathofchrome”);? can we not open chrome without writing this line?
- Suppose I have two firefoxes of different versions of the Same software installed in my system. Now, tell me which firefox selenium will pick.
- How will you get connected to a Linux server?
- What commands do we use in Linux to know which processes are running on it?
- How to kill a process in Linux? Tell command name?
- Puzzle: Suppose you have 8,5,3 liters of jars and tap pouring water, so use those three. For jars, you have to pick precisely 4 liters of water. Solve this puzzle.
- Tell examples of overloading and overriding.
- Can I write static variables in an interface?
- What is the use of static keywords?
- What are an interface and abstract class explain differences?
- Can I use the static keyword for methods of interface?
- Why does a constructor not exist in an interface?
- When should we use the interface and abstract class?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is abstraction?
- What is inheritance, and what are multiple inheritances?
- Which one is possible in java, multiple or multilevel inheritances? Why?
- Why are multiple inheritances possible in Java with interfaces?
- Scenario: Suppose I have executed 1000 test cases out of date; some failed, so how to run only failed cases next time? How is it handled in your framework?
- Explain your framework structure.
- How to read excel files and write a sample program
- Suppose I have given a system that does not have admin permissions. Will you be able to log in to oracle with valid credentials?
- What is exception handling in java?
- What kind of report is used in your framework?
- What is your part in framework development in your company?
- What are assertions, and what are soft asserts?
- Tell maven commands
The products a working professional uses for personal needs (e.g., Uber, Facebook) and business needs at work are incomplete dissonances. Enterprise tools lag far behind today’s consumer apps in quality of technology, usability, and scalability. At Darwinbox, we want to bridge this new “digital divide” and build products as effective as your daily use products.
Our powerful, new-age enterprise HRMS platform is built with a clear focus on intuitiveness and scalability, with standards of best-in-class consumer apps. Our Platform addresses issues that are on top of the mind of every HR person with well-thought-outflows, proprietary intelligence-based insights, and sexy interfaces.
Leave a Reply