Cyient Selenium Interview Questions
- Explain SOAP-based Web Services Architecture how it internally works.
- Explain Architecture Rest based Web Services
- When we are developing Consumer in SOAP after getting WSDL URI how you will generate binding classes without using Any 3rd party vendor-provided tools.
- How you handle Exception in SOAP-Based Web Services.
- I configured MEF as XML if I will pass JSON then what will happen? and how u will test it.
- What are the HTTP methods provided by JAX-RS?
- What is HLTC?
- What is Service Locator Design Pattern
- What is Singleton and what is the use to Make a class as Singleton
- I Configure my DB and performing some business operation but I am getting OutOfMemoryError that’s why my server was crashed how to resolve this issue.
- Did you used HTTPClient to develop Consumer in SOAP-Based Web Services
From quieter flights and safer train rides to more reliable energy supply, we strive to provide comprehensive solutions that help our clients achieve they’re operational and business goals. To us, problems are an opportunity to use our extensive global experience and industry knowledge creatively to help our clients do more-we make them more capable, more flexible, and more competitive.
Interview Questions: CSC Technical Interview Questions
Founded in 1991, Cyient provides engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network, and operations management services to global industry leaders. We deliver innovative solutions that add value to businesses through the deployment of robust processes and state-of-the-art technology. Our high-quality products and services help clients leverage market opportunities and gain a competitive advantage. To ensure streamlined efficiency and seamless operations, we have key centres at strategic locations across the globe.
Cyient binds people, knowledge, and innovation to help clients, industry stakeholders, and the global communities we serve to achieve sustainable growth. For over 25 years, we have carefully built and nurtured an ecosystem that resonates with our clients’ cultures, encourages innovation, and maintains excellence in execution. Our belief in human ingenuity, along with a constant focus on excellence, has resulted in over 50 patents and millions of hours in productivity savings for our clients.
Cyient provides engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network and operations management services to global industry leaders. We leverage the power of digital technology and advanced analytics capabilities, along with our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to help our clients solve complex business problems. As a Design-Build-Maintain partner that takes solution ownership across the value chain, we empower our clients to focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve.
Relationships lie at the heart of how we work. We partner with organizations in ways that best suit their culture and requirements. With nearly 15,000 employees in 21 countries, we combine global delivery with proximity to our clients, functioning as their extended team. Our industry focus spans aerospace and defence, medical, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, utilities, industrial, energy and natural resources.