- Dallas, TX
- 5,001-10,000 employees
- Public Company
Copart Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential. That way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Copart interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Copart Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, Selenium Framework Interview Questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Copart interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copart India Hyderabad Interview Questions
Company Name: Copart
Company Location: Hyderabad, India
Updated on: 23.07.2021
Copart (First Round) (2.30 hours)
< button> ____:Total
- Write test case on above Form?
- What if the button is not working? How will you check from your end? Troubleshooting step?
- int a=4, 5,6,7
Int b=5, 90,31,44,20,32
Declare above array a and b, Create 3rd array c which would have data of a and b [ In this question, we can’t use array list and sort collection method. ]
- Some questions from the project.
- How did you create the report?
- How many scripts did you write in the sprint?
- What is the difference between implicit and explicit wait? write code for both.
- Can we use an implicit wait of 40 seconds? One component takes 40sec
- How to get value inside the drop-down which is already selected.
- What is a Stale Element Reference Exception? How to fix it.
- Scenario: If in drop down, every value is a link. How to handle stale exceptions in the drop-down.
- What are the different types of locators? Which one do you prefer
- Difference between list and set
- Interface A & Interface C, How to connect both interfaces.
- How to handle multiple window handles and go to 3rd window.
2nd round(1.30 hour) (Manager)
- Which version did you use of selenium in the previous project
- Suppose you are getting an error. But the developer is not getting it. How to approach.
- Not satisfied with the screenshot and timestamp. *Environment issue
- Program: Given two arrays. Print common number
- Create an ArrayList. Need to add a number
- Program: Find the second largest value in an ArrayList
- Pattern Program: Write a program for the below pyramid
3 3 3
4 4 4 4
5 5 5 5 5
- What is the Order of TestNG annotations?
- How you import dependency. After that need to tell which we paste of dependency
- What is the difference between smoke and sanity testing?
- What is regression testing?
- How many automation test scripts can be written in a day?
- Scenario: Google.com->type your name=> how to check all lists. Which is equal and not
- What are assertions and their types?
3rd round (Director round+hr) (2 hours)
- What did you do during the pandemic?
- What did you do in the last three months?
- Write a program to divide a number without using the (/, *) operator.
- Give a different scenario after solving this.
- Ask form question that was asked in the first and second round. Who wants to know more test cases? and troubleshooting
- How do you use the console and network issues? If the button is not working in the form. What if it is an SQL error, and What if the button error is related to JS?
- Try to puzzle and want to see analytic skills.
- Discuss company and regular HR discussion
Copart, a global online auto auction company, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a top-performing S&P 500 company, as The Wall Street Journal noted. It is a global technology leader in the online vehicle auction industry that connects its buyers and sellers via its patented cutting-edge VB3 technology. With a passion for excellence, it has a great company culture and strong dedication to our employees.
Founded in 1982, it connects more than 750,000 buyers and sellers from over 200 locations worldwide. With our innovative technology, we remarket salvage and clean title vehicles to dealers, dismantlers, rebuilders, exporters, and end-users through a multi-channel online internet platform. Its diverse and extensive inventory features more than 175,000 vehicles online daily, including early and late-model cars, classics, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats, jet skis, snowmobiles, and RVs.
Copart sells vehicles on behalf of insurance companies, banks, finance companies, fleet owners, car dealerships, cars sourced from the general public, and others. Because we are a 100% online auto auction company, Our Members can browse our incredible inventory, set their prices, and get great deals on vehicles through their home computer, smartphone, or another mobile device. Its vehicles can range in condition from damaged vehicles that can be used as rebuild projects to like-new, used vehicles.
It is the parent company to a portfolio of auto service companies, including CashForCars.com, CrashedToys, and National Powersport Auctions (NPA). We currently operate in the United States (Copart.com), Canada (Copart.ca), the United Kingdom (Copart.co.uk), the Republic of Ireland (Copart.ie), Brazil (Copart.com.br), Germany (Copart.de), the United Arab Emirates, Oman and Bahrain (Copartmea.com), Spain (Copart.es), and Finland (Copart.fi).