What you’ll learn: Complete Python & Python OOP with Exercises& Projects in2020
Python IDES: how to download and install IDLE, IPython(Jupyter Notebook), Pycharm.
Learn how to use an impeded Python interpreter in Udemy.
Learn how to code in python and quickly.
Python Programming basics from scratch in easy and straightforward by doing.
Python primary Object-Oriented Programming from scratch.
Python Advanced Object-Oriented Programming.
Python Examples and Quizzes.
Projects to Master Python Powerful Skills and Knowledge you will learn.
Computer & Internet
No Prior Python Programming Experience is needed for this course.
Complete Python & Python OOP with Exercises& Projects in2020 Description
Python Programming Basics and Python Object Oriented Programming Guide for Python Programmers & Python Coders only and easily with Examples, quizzes, Resources & Python Projects to master python from zero to hero.
You will learn:
Object-Oriented Programming(OOP) in Python:
- Simple classes in Python Object Oriented programming.
- The constructor in Python Object Oriented programming.
- Dunder methods in Python Object Oriented programming.
- Inheritance in Python Object Oriented programming.
Advanced OOP in Python:
- Multiple Inheritance in Python Object Oriented programming.
- Encapsulation in Python Object Oriented programming.
- Polymorphism(Overriding) in Python Object Oriented programming.
- Decorators(@classmethod vs. @staticmethod) in Python Object Oriented programming.
- Built-in Decorators(@property) in Python Object Oriented programming.
- First, Python Project (CCG) to master what you will learn.
- Second, Python Project X-O Game Classes to master what you will learn.
Also, this course covers the Python basics:
- How to Install Python 3.
- How to use python IDLE.
- How to Install Anaconda.
- How to use Pycharm as Python IDE.
- How to use Jupyter notebook(I python).
- What the difference between Variables & Operators.
- Operators Types.
- Python Data Types.
- Lambda Expression.
- String Functions & entries in python.
- How to use the Input String Function.
- How to create Lists & lists operations in python.
- How to create Dictionaries & Dictionaries operations in python.
- How to create Tuples & Tuples operations in python.
- How to create Sets & Sets operations in python.
- IF Statement and control flow.
- For Loop.
- While Loop.
- Error Exception in python.
- What are Python Functions?
- How to create functions in python.
- Python Modules.
- How to Open Files in Python.
Why master Python Programming?
Python is a high-level programming language, strong, elegant, and easy to learn. Faster than the R programming language when used for data science. It has lots of libraries that facilitate its use for data analysis.
Objective oriented programming Language so you can use objects when coding in python. Free, open-source programming language. Python can be used for a large variety of programming tasks, such as for desktop applications, game programming, and mobile development.
Python is a cross-platform language, which means that code written for one operating system, such as Windows, will work well on Mac OS or Linux without making any changes to the Python code.
- Beginners to Python programmers.
- Beginners Python programmers who willing to learn OOP from Scratch.
- Beginners Python programmers who to master Python Programming Basics.
- Beginners Python programmers to learn how to use Python IDES: IDLE, IPython(Jupyter Notebook), Pycharm.
With 30000+ students enrolled in my courses.
These days, Technology & programming become the soul of our life. So learning to code is very important for everyone.
I will update my courses every month to add new sections of your choice to meet your expectations.