CommScope Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked CommScope interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||CommScope Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, Selenium Tricky Interview Questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the CommScope interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CommScope Interview Questions
- FULL basics of java static, nonstatic, and multithreading.
- What is the difference between thread sleep and thread wait?
- How many locators are there in XPath?
- What are the collection and different types of collections?
- What is the difference between a Set and a List?
- What is the difference between TRUNCATE & DELETE?
- What is the difference between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why do we use overloading and overriding in Java?
- What is the Super most class in Java?
- Program: Write a Code for this. String str=’senior’ replace n with N
- Program: Asked to write code for this.alert page is given with the ID field, and we should enter the value to that field and accept it.
- Write code or syntax for AutoIT?
- What is the use of volatile and transient keywords in Java?
- What is mutable and immutable in Java? And what happens if we change the value of an immutable?
- What is the use of the Notify method (in thread concept)?
- What are the important factors in designing the framework, and what key points to take care of while designing the framework?
- How do you handle a scroll bar?
- What is the type of testing you are doing in your company?
- What is the difference between where and having clauses?
- What do you mean by test strategy?
- How do you highlight an object in Selenium?
- What is the difference between “By.partialLinkText” and “By.LinkText” in Selenium?
- Scenario: I have a text file(like India is my country), and you must add more text. What is your approach.’
- I have a properties file, and I have to fetch data from there. What is the approach?
- Selenium supports MAC or not?
- What is the difference between test data and testing data?
- When you get the bug, what is your approach?
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of technology to create the world’s most advanced wired and wireless networks. Our global team of employees, innovators and technologists empower customers to anticipate what’s next and invent what’s possible. Discover more at www.commscope.com.
At CommScope we push the boundaries of communications technology to create the world’s most advanced networks. We design, manufacture, install and support the hardware infrastructure and software intelligence that enable our digital society to interact and thrive. Working with customers, we advance broadband, enterprise and wireless networks to power progress and create lasting connections.
Across the globe, our people and solutions are redefining connectivity, solving today’s challenges and driving the innovation that will meet the needs of what’s next.
Leave a Reply