Comcast Interview Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Comcast interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Comcast Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Comcast interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comcast Interview Questions
Company Location: Chennai
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Updated on: 14.10.2022
- How to Explain your project
- What are your roles and responsibilities
- What are your roles and responsibilities in any respective project
- What is the difference between desktop web and mobile apps?
- What are a mobile emulator and a simulator? if you have worked on that
- What is a bug?
- What is compliance testing?
- What are retesting and regression testing?
- How will you test Media players?
- Which was the healthy fight between you and the developer?
- If a bug is caught by the client and not by you, Then how will you deal with the questions like why it is caught at the client’s end, not your end?
- What should be your approach when a bug is caught in a production environment?
- What is user acceptance testing?
- What is alpha & Beta Testing?
- At the end of the day, which thing makes you happy and which thing makes you sad?
- When would you like to test the product manually, and when would you like to test using the automation tool?
- What is automation testing?
- What would you recommend if the application has to be tested every four weeks?
- What is out-of-the-box testing?
- Scenario: If you have only a few hours to finish testing and the developer has to release the product to the client, and in this situation, you got a bug ..what will you do?
We’re a global media and technology company with three primary businesses: Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal, and Sky. Comcast Cable is one of the United States’ largest video, high-speed internet, and phone providers to residential customers under the Xfinity brand. It also provides these services to businesses.
It also provides wireless, security, and automation services to residential customers under the Xfinity brand. NBCUniversal is global and operates news, entertainment, and sports cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures, and Universal Parks and Resorts. The sky is one of Europe’s leading media and entertainment companies, connecting customers to a broad range of video content through its pay television services.
It also provides communications services, including residential high-speed internet, phone, and wireless services. Sky operates the Sky News broadcast, sports, and entertainment networks, produces original content, and has exclusive content rights.
Leave a Reply