Collins Aerospace Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Collins Aerospace interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Collins Aerospace Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Collins Aerospace interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Collins Aerospace Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 06.01.2020
- Explain the Automation framework in selenium and Rest Assured.
- What are the challenges faced in the automation framework?
- What are exceptions, and how are they handled in Java?
- Gave a few situations and asked what type of exception
- What is the main purpose of Maven?
- How do you generate a report in Selenium?
- How to parse and how to take a particular value from a list in Rest Assured
- Java programs that are mainly discussed here
- Gave a sample dom and asked to write XPath
- How to upload and download the file
- End-to-end working of selenium with API. How do you achieve it
- How do you update TC as pass/fail in the test management tool from automation?
- Where do you use the constructor in your project?
- How to fail a TC without using assertions, if else statement
- What is the difference between REST & SOAP?
- Where you use the Oops concept in your framework
- They give certain situations and ask which wait is used…why you use it
- Git commands and processes followed regarding conflict management.
- Jenkins….what all input u give for running
- Let me check more, and will post
About Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace specializes in aerostructures, avionics, interiors, mechanical systems, mission systems, and power and control systems that serve customers across the commercial, regional, business aviation, and military sectors. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, the business has 71,000 employees across more than 300 locations of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
From the smallest details to the highest pursuits, we are redefining aerospace. With our customers, we relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry. And, every day, we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer, and more amazing than ever.
Leave a Reply