Collins Aerospace Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Collins Aerospace interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Collins Aerospace Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Collins Aerospace interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collins Aerospace Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 06.01.2020
- Explain framework in selenium and Rest Assured
- Challenges faced in framework
- Exceptions and how you handle
- Gave few situation and asked what type of exception
- Advantage of maven
- How to parse and how to take a particular value from a list in Rest Assured
- Java programs that is mostly discussed here
- Gave an sample dom and asked to write xpath
- How to upload and download the file
- End to end working of selenium with API.How u achieve it
- How you update TC as pass/fail in the test management tool from automation
- Where do you use constructor in ur project
- How to fail a TC without using assertions,if else statement
- Rest and Soap difference
- Where u use Oops concept in ur framework
- They give certain situation nd ask which wait is used…why u use it
- Git commands and process followed and regarding conflict management
- Jenkins….what all input u give for running
- Let me check more and will post