Clarivate Analytics Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Clarivate Analytics interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Clarivate Analytics Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Clarivate Analytics interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clarivate Analytics Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 09.03.2019
- What is the difference between regression testing and retesting?
- What is the difference between smoke and sanity testing?
- What is a web service?
- Have you ever tested rest web services?
- Why do we have to use SOAP UI?
- What is bug leakage?
- What are the assertions used in SOAP UI?
- What is the difference between SOAP and Rest?
- What is WSDL?
- What is the difference between xml and HTML?
- What is schema?
- What is the endpoint?
- Write the test cases for notepad.
- Write the query to select the second-highest salary from the given table.
- Explain agile methodologies.
- What is rest?
- What is the difference between XPath and contains?
Question: Implement The Following Scenario Using Page Object Model
- Log on to “http://www.phptravels.net/supplier” with email@example.com/demoadmin
- Select quick booking and click on the “Next” button by providing apply Tax as “Yes” and Service as “Hotels.”
- Provide all the necessary data in the item section and book the room.
- Select your booking from the “Recent Booking” table and click on view invoice
- Select pay on arrival on the invoice window and validate the same on the main window
Questions: Write a Program to reverse only the vowels in the given string
- Input: SoftwareTestingBlog
- Output: SoftwireTestangBlog
Answer:: Reverse only Vowels Java Program
About Clarivate Analytics
We are trusted by the world’s top universities, corporations, and brands. Our customers rely on us to help them sustain and grow their businesses as they face continual challenges. As innovation remains central to competitiveness, it’s more critical than ever to provide these innovators with insights they can trust.
We are uniquely positioned to support businesses throughout the innovation lifecycle and continue to invest aggressively in enhancing existing solutions and developing new ones.
We take pride in supporting the risk-takers and their drive to bring new ideas to life, whether finding the next energy source or even a cure for cancer. That’s why we have harnessed our global reach, curated our content, and invested in best-in-class technology to develop and deliver business information to those who strive to make a difference.
To confidently find new insights, connecting the dots through the most trusted content and analytics. The world’s challenges are huge: to cure Ebola and Alzheimers, power the world with clean energy, and feed our expanding population. But discovery is rarely accidental. Organizations need the right insights to fuel discovery to invest wisely in people and projects.
To design brands and protect inventions using the world’s leading sources of information and technology. Without protection, the value of an invention will evaporate, along with future funding. Already more than $1.7 trillion is spent on counterfeit goods each year. Innovators need to protect brands and inventions and navigate complex regulations.
Clarivate Analytics help Brand Protection Managers, Paralegals, Patent Attorneys, and others design and protect their brands and intellectual assets globally. Clarivate Analytics provides solutions by leveraging the world’s first and most comprehensive intellectual asset management platform. We protect more than 90% of the world’s most valuable brands.
We support 91 of the top 100 global law firms in brand protection and research. And we monitor over 97% of global search traffic, 99% of the top 100 most active marketplaces, over 15 million blogs, and 450,000 message boards for brand abuse.