CenturyLink interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked CenturyLink interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the CenturyLink interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CenturyLink Interview Questions
- How will you handle dynamic link
My Answer: Using Partial link text
- He elaborated his question:(eg. he typed sonal in google and asked me to handle “Sonal Chauhan – IMDb” link). and told that this link can change the order of occurrence in the page
My Answer: Using Partial link text and Id of the class or unique XPath. or either dependent/independent XPath.
- The question was on the drop-down.
- I was asked why I am not using Build/Builder.
Ans: perform() will do the drag and drop operation
Other Questions were:
- How to handle SSL certificate in firefox
- Different type of testing technique.
- Screenshot etc.
CenturyLink Automation Interview Questions
- Explain SDLC
- what is XPath
- roles and responsibility
- Database connectivity
- code to get the date from the excel sheet
- Types of Framework
- Which Framework u used and tell about ur Framework
- How u handle the exception in selenium
- What is finally
- Access Specifiers
- The final keyword with variable, method, and class(what will happen)
- What is an object
- It is necessary every time to create an object of a class
- Using which keyword we acquire the behaviour of one class to another class
- How do we create User Exception
- What is subString()
- One integration scenario from your previous project
- Modules of your previous project
- Which test cases u automated in your project and one scenario where u got the critical bug and why it is critical
- Regression testing, Integration testing
- Bug life cycle
- Severity, the difference between the critical and major status of severity
- Application A is dependent on Application B and u got a bug in Application A due to Application B and
- Application B’s server is down than to whom you report that bug Application A developer or Application B developer
- Test case design techniques u used in your application
- On which database u have worked
- What are the primary key, foreign key, and benefits of foreign key
- What is joins, types of joins
- Which is better joins or subquery and why
- Difference between Delete and truncate
- Difference between the drop and truncate
- Query to get constraints from your table
- Basic Unix commands
- Tell me about yourself
- About your company
- Which automation tool you are using in your project
- Take a scenario from your project and Write a code in selenium where u have to get data from excel sheet
- Syntax of XPath
- Why u want to leave ur current company
- Tell about your background, education, and job, ur family
- Why our company
- Why u want to leave your previous company
- Tell something about our company
- What do u think what are the factors this company can give u
- After 3yrs, then after 5yrs where u want to see urself