Test Case For Cell Phone: In this post, you will discuss how to write test cases for a cell phone; this is one of the most Aankh interview questions when you are going for a manual testing position.
So you can find there are different types of cell phones are available in the market like standard phones which are built with a keypad the order type is smartphones.
|Post On:||Test Case For Cell Phone|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Join Here:||Testing Telegram Group|
So when we are going to write test cases cell phones, we are mainly focused on UI testing functional testing. Also, we are covering the test scenarios like positive test scenarios and negative test scenarios.
Cell Phone Test Case
- Check the correct insertion of the Battery cell.
- Check the proper operation of Switch ON and Switch OFF functions of the cell phone.
- Check the correct insertion of the SIM Card on the cell.
- Check the correct insertion of one contact name and phone number in the Address book.
- Check the successful operation of the Incoming call.
- Check the successful operation of the outgoing call.
- Check the successful operation of sending and receiving Short Messages.
- Check the correct selection & display of all Numbers and special characters.
- Check the successful deletion of the contact name and phone number from the Address book.
- Check the successful capturing of the Home Network from the service provider.
- Check the successful connectivity of the GPRS facility is supported on the cell.
- Check the successful connectivity of the EDGE facility is supported on the cell phone.
- Verify when you are pushing the power button it is ON or not.
- Click the number and verify whether the numbers are visible on display or not.
- Remove the battery and confirm Step 1 is working or not.
- Verify it is user friendly or not by clicking the menu.
- Select the menu button and check it is navigating the desired point or not (like menu->messages->new, inbox, outbox, draft … etc.
- Select the menu, then go to messages, then go to a new message and write something and verify whether it is visible in the display or not; if you require any more, then I can write more.
- Check whether the mobile is switched on
- verify whether the mobile is switched on else switch on the mobile
- Check whether the mobile is connected with proper network
- Check when the mobile is not connected with proper network kindly contact the customer care
- Check whether the mobile has got enough battery
- Check when the mobile has not got enough kindly battery power on the mobile
- Check whether the mobile is connected with the prepaid or postpaid connection.
- Check whether the mobile has got enough balance
- Verify if the mobile has not got enough balance kindly recharge the mobile
- Check when you press the keypad it displays as unlock the keypad
- Check whether the display helps us to click the correct button to unlock the keypad
- Check whether the user clicks as per the direction given to him the keypad opens
- Check now the user can type anything on the mobile, whether it displays on the screen.
- Check whether the user can call only to the valid numbers
- Check if the user calls to invalid he hears the invalid number beep
- Check whether the user type the valid numbers and presses call button it be connected
- Check whether mobile buttons are working smoothly and properly.
- Check Whether mobile screen sliding smoothly or not.
- Check whether a user profile is working correctly according to a user selection (e.g., meeting, outdoor, silent, etc.)
- Check user can install new external software.
- Check user can use installed software properly.
- Check all by-default software in mobile are working correctly (calendar, calculator, audio & video recording )
I hope you have some basic knowledge of different test scenarios after you’re going through the whole post. This is all about whatever was found within a short period. Still, if you think about more functionality of the object or application, there is a lot of chance of seeing so many missed test scenarios.
In the comment section, let us know what the missed test scenarios you have found going through or while you are writing the test cases for cell phones are. you can write those missed test scenarios update us does Mishra scenario in the comment section, or you can write us as email@example.com