CareCloud App Overview
- Somerset, NJ
- 1,001-5,000 employees
- IT Services and IT Consulting
CareCloud App Interview Questions: Interviews are a crucial aspect of the hiring process, as they allow employers to get a deeper understanding of a candidate’s Software Testing skills, experience in Manual & Automation testing, Other Various Testing tools like GIT, Maven, Jenkins, and personality of the candidates.
But the Interview questions are the backbone of any job interview. So as a job seeker, it can be challenging to anticipate what questions you may be asked and how to answer them effectively. But we have some good news for you, we have collected and received real-time software testing interview questions from our fellow visitors.
|Post On:||CareCloud App Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
This CareCloud App Interview Questions blog post will cover some of the most challenging and real-time interview questions asked in the tech industry, especially in the CareCloud App company. We’ll try to cover everything from coding challenges to all types of questions so you can be fully prepared for any technical interview.
So whether you’re a software test engineer, automation testing engineer, or manual testing engineer, prepare the below-mentioned interview questions to ace your next technical interview and land your dream job in the tech industry.
At CareCloud App, we understand the importance of thorough interview preparation, especially regarding Manual Qa Interview Questions, Qa Automation Selenium Interview Questions, and Interview Questions On Automation. We have collected interview questions for these areas; nevertheless, we strongly recommend candidates spend enough time familiarizing themselves with possible questions that may arise during the interview. Doing so will boost their confidence and readiness and allow them to assess their skills and abilities more accurately. As such, we encourage all candidates to prepare well for the interview process to ensure the best possible outcome.
CareCloud App Interview Questions
Round 1: Coding
Duration: 30 mins
Question: Print the highest and second-highest integer from the array
Round 2: Technical Interview
Duration: 1.5 hours
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Explain your automation project framework.
- Write a program to find the common elements between 2 Arraylists.
- Write a program to fetch the values from the map using keys.
- Exception Handling in Java
- Can we have a catch block without a try block?
- Can we handle exceptions without try and catch?
- What are the major exceptions you get in selenium?
- Pillars of OOP
- Where have you implemented Encapsulation and abstraction in your project?
- What are Polymorphism and its types? Explain it with respect to your project.
- What are Interfaces? Have you used an interface in your project?
- How will you send the Up and Down arrow keys as input in a textbox?
- There is a drop-down list on a web page and a link to another page. A new tab is opened upon clicking on click, and another drop-down appears. How will you find the common options between these dropdowns? Explain step by step.
- What are frames? How will you handle frames?
- What are annotations in TestNG?
- Explain the DependsOn attribute.
- How will you pass parameters in TestNG?
- What are groups in TestNG?
- There are 5 test methods with priorities – -1, 0,1, NP, NP, NP(NP – No Priority). In what order will they be executed
- What do you know about Jenkins?
- Suppose you are working on the Regression and Smoke suites; how can you create triggers for both?
- Again questions about daily roles and responsibilities.
About CareCloud App
CareCloud, Inc., formerly MTBC, is a leading healthcare technology company with unified, technology-enabled solutions for healthcare organizations, medical practices, and health systems.
In today’s challenging healthcare landscape, healthcare organizations need an innovative partner who can help enhance clinical workflows, increase revenue, modernize the patient experience, and reduce operational expenses. Recognized for our inclusive, supportive culture, we attract highly talented professionals passionate about improving healthcare.