Cardinal Health Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Cardinal Health interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Cardinal Health Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Cardinal Health interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cardinal Health Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1-3 Years
Updated Date: 27-11-2021
- Introduce Yourself.
- What is the difference Between Regression Testing and Retesting?
- When Will You Automate a Test?
- What are the steps involved in the Automation Process?
- In what condition we can not use automation testing for the Agile method?
- How to decide the tool that you should use for Automation testing in their projects?
- Is Regression Testing needed, and to what extent?
- What is UAT sign-off?
- What is Selenese? How is it classified?
- What are the types of Web locators?
- What are the types of waits supported by WebDriver?
- What are the different locators you have used in webdriver?
- Can you give an example of absolute and relative Xpaths?
- What is the difference b/w close and quit in webdriver?
- Is Webdriver a class or interface?
- Can you give a class name that implemented the Webdriver interface?
- Scenario: if there is an element that contains an ID attribute, that ID is split into two parts by ‘_’ (underscore), the first part is constant, and the second part is changing. How do you find that element using id?
About Cardinal Health
Cardinal Health is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for healthcare facilities. Cardinal Health is essential to care with 50 years in business, operations in more than 35 countries, and approximately 44,000 employees globally.
We are navigating the complexities of healthcare and providing scaled solutions to help our customers thrive in a changing world. We strive to be a trusted healthcare partner by driving growth in evolving areas of healthcare while building upon our distribution, products, and solutions to meet customer needs.
Disclaimer: LinkedIn is a third-party site unaffiliated with Cardinal Health. Cardinal Health is not responsible for the privacy or security policies or practices on LinkedIn or any third-party websites we may link to through LinkedIn. You should carefully review the privacy and security practices of LinkedIn and linked third-party websites.
We do not necessarily endorse any information found here, nor are we responsible for the accuracy of any information, opinions, claims, or advice found here or shared here by our followers. By posting content, ideas, or pictures, you grant Cardinal Health a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use your content and any images posted by you, including the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat, and incorporate into a collective work. Cardinal Health reserves all rights to the company’s LinkedIn account, including removing postings and prohibiting individuals from participating on the page.
Leave a Reply