Capco Technologies Interview Questions
- By making our class as immutable what we achieve. In your project where u use.
- In your project where u use interface and an abstract class.
- Did you ever face ConcurrentModificationException, when it will occur?
- Difference between spring singleton and user-defined singleton.
- The flow of spring MVC, what is the use of @requestmapping.
- Difference between enumeration and iteration
- If we create a static method m1, and nonstatic method m2 both are synchronized, in the main method we have 4 thread all are calling m1 and m2, is there any chance of interruption, if not then why
- Difference between error and exception. if a checked exception is a recoverable exception then how we can recover it?
- [10,5,19,11,20,8,13]. Find the second smallest and second highest from the array.
- If we have the same URL in two controllers. For example @RequestMapping(value=”/add”) then what will happen?
About Capco Technologies
Capco has recently undergone a seismic change, and we are now independently shaping our future as one of the leading global financial services management consultancies. Our clients, too, are dealing with extraordinary change, and are grappling with unparalleled disruption in the financial services industry.
But with disruption comes opportunity – companies need to innovate – and that’s what we do. For 20 years, we have been driving the business forward, “forming the future of finance”. But we are ready to bring tomorrow forward – the future can’t wait, and nor can we. We are also launching an enhanced look and feel for our brand with the colours black, white and red. We chose to keep black and white as a nod to our history and convey both a sense of elegance and tradition. The use of red denotes energy, passion, spirit – all of which Capco people have in abundance.
We are problem solvers, thinkers, innovators, entrepreneurs – powered by collaboration. But most of all we are aligned with our clients and committed to their future. Now.
Check Also: Capital One Interview Questions
RESPECT, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE, COMMITMENT, KNOWLEDGE. These five values define how we work with our colleagues and clients and are a key part of our ongoing success. They set the standards by which individual and team performance are measured and rewarded.
We support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers — we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm to own and run. Little bureaucracy means plenty of cross-learning opportunities to work on projects and make a real contribution to developing the business. We know that the more successful our employees are, the more successful our clients are.
If you work for Capco, we want you to #BeYourselfAtWork. We recognize that inclusion in the workplace is about more than having traditional diversity networks such as LGBT or ethnic. We celebrate individuality in our work environment and recognize that diversity of thought is critical to success. The size of Capco offers our employees unlimited access to senior management. Everybody is assigned a career coach and our strong focus on learning allows employees to develop their passion and tackle whatever challenges come their way.