CalSoft Labs interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked CalSoft Labs interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the CalSoft Labs interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Company Name||Alten Calsoft Labs|
|Interview||Face to Face|
|SoftwareTestingo Link||Telegram Link|
CalSoft Labs Interview Questions
Company Name: CalSoft Labs
- Difference between abstract and interface
- Can we override the main method
- What does static mean?
- Difference between absolute and relative path, which one is faster and why
- Contents of pom.xml
- The cycle of maven build
- The return type of data provider annotation
- What is the webdriver class or interface?
- How to select from the drop-down
- When do we use testing listeners
- What is the return type of getWindowHandles()
CalSoft Labs Automation Interview Questions
- Explain your framework?
- How to do grouping? with the code?
- How to handle different pop-ups?
- Difference between string and string buffer?
- What is the difference between abstract class and interface?
- Difference between final, finally, finalize?
- Difference between a normal class and a final class?
- How to handle frames without having any attributes?
- Difference between smoke and sanity testing?
- QA process you follow?
- Adapter design in java?
Here are some Frequently asked questions
What is the Alten Calsoft Pune Address?
Address: 320/1/C, Mulshi Rd, Near Near DSK Toyota Showroom, Bhunde Vasti, Bavdhan, Pune, Maharashtra 411021
What is Alten Calsoft Bangalore Address?
Address: 1st Floor Right Wing, Shailendra Techno Park, Plot No. 116 1st Phase, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066