Byju’s Interview Questions: The essential part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Byju’s interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Byju’s Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for Byju’s interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Byju’s Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 23.10.2021
- Tell me about yourself
- Explain your project
- Program: Segregate 0’s and 1’s in a given integer array.
- Program: Write a method using java that can create only five objects.
- What are the different types of testing you did in your project, and explain?
- Explain which testing you are doing in the current project in Byju’s.
- What is Stack?
- Explain Method overriding.
- Program: Write a program for a balanced equation.
- Please explain what 404 and 406 pages are, when you get them, and how to handle them.
- Program: Write a program in java for random number generation.
- What is an iframe? Write code to click on a button that is in a nested iframe.
- Program: How to handle file downloading & uploading
- The difference between implicit wait and explicit wait.
- A total number of rows in a Web table.
- How to select a checkbox present in a web table.
- What are webdriver exceptions?
- How to read data from an excel file.
- How many testing environments do you have in your organization?
- Write an XPath to get all the links.
It is India’s largest ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app. It offers highly adaptive, engaging, and effective learning programs for students in LKG, UKG, classes 1 -12 (K 12), and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, and IAS.
We launched its flagship product, The Learning App, for classes 4-12 in 2015. Today, the app has over 75 million registered students and 5.2 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is creating a new way of learning through visual lessons.
The Disney. For Early Learn, App was launched in June 2019, a particular offering from It’S for students in classes 1-3 featuring Disney’s timeliness characters. In early 2019, We acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto-based maker of educational games, to transform the whole offline to the online learning experience. We also acquired White Hat Jr in 2020, and a Mumbai-based programming start-up focused on empowering children with coding skills.
BYJU has been backed by strong and prominent investors like Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative, Naspers, CPPIB, General Atlantic, Tencent, Sequoia Capital, Sofina, Verlinvest, IFC, Aarin Capital, TimesInternet, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global, Owl Ventures & Qatar Investment Authority.
Delivering a world-class learning experience, programs from BYJU’S are making learning contextual and visual. The apps have been designed to adapt to the unique learning style of every student, as per the pace, size, and learning style. BYJU is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content and personalized learning methodologies. BYJU is also the official sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team.
BYJU’S is India’s largest ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app. Launched in 2015, BYJU offers highly personalized and effective learning programs for classes 1 – 12 (K 12) and aspirants of competitive exams like JEE, IAS, etc. With 50 million registered students and 3.5 million paid subscriptions, BYJU has become one of the most preferred education platforms across the globe.