Byju’s Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Byju’s interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Byju’s Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for Byju’s interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Byju’s Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 23.10.2021
- Tell me about yourself
- Explain your project
- Segregate 0’s and 1’s in a given integer array.
- Write a method using java that can create only 5 objects
- What are the different types of testing you did in your project and explain?
- Explain which testing you are doing in the current project in Testyantra?
- What is Stack?
- Explain Method overriding
- Write a program for a balanced equation.
- Explain what is 404 and 406 pages and when do you get them, how to handle those?
- Write a program in java for random number generation.