Brocade Testing Interview Questions
In This Post, we are going to share the Selenium software testing tool interview questions of Brocade communication. This It Firm is merged with Broadcom in 2018. But we thought its better share the interview questions with you guys maybe these question helps you.
Brocade Fabric Silk Selenium QA Profile Interview Questions
- Can you tell me about a little bit yourself in terms of the project that you working on, what are the technologies and tools you have used?
- What are you using for mobile automation?
- So your checking in both Android and IOS?
- Why did you have to choose to go with the page object model?
- How does your framework work, how your organizing your test and how you are check outputs?
- How did you read the data from excel?
- How did you identify elements in your framework?
- What is the syntax of a property file?
- How did you define in your method whether its an ID, Xpath, linktext?
- What is the difference between an asset and a verify statement?
- Suppose there is login screen you are providing user and password and you click on the login button, instead of that is there any alternative method?
- How do you know an element is selected or not?
- How you are handling popups?
- How you select a value from the drop-down?
- How do you get a text from a text box?
- What all annotation you have used of testNG?
- How did you pass parameters from your testNg xml file?
- Do you use Data provider annotation in your class? What is the use of the data provider?
- Do you have a scenario when your tests are dependences on each other and they should not execute before and after, then how will you define in testng?
- Suppose in your class you don’t want to execute a certain test, how will you do that?
- How do you capture the failure test cases screenshot? How do you invoke that particular method?
- How do you filter unique data from a column?
- How do you pick-up the whose last name is the same?
- How do you update a particular records specific column in a table?
- What is a primary key in a table?
- What is a foreign key? can a table have more than one foreign key?
- If a new page introduced in your application, what changes will you do in your framework label?
- What type of method you are using @afterclass and @beforeclass?
- What is a bug life cycle?
- Which tool did you use for the bug or defect tracking?
- Challenges you have placed during automation?
- How frequent you run your automation & how many test cases you have?
Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. is an American technology company specializing in data and storage networking products, now a subsidiary of Broadcom Inc. Originally known for its Fibre Channel storage networks, the company expanded to include a wide range of products marketed as third platform technologies.
Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. provides storage area networking (SAN) and Internet protocol (IP) networking solutions for businesses and organizations worldwide. It operates through three segments: SAN Products, IP Networking Products, and Global Services. The SAN Products segment offers infrastructure products and solutions, such as fibre channel SAN backbones, directors, and fabric/embedded switches that assist customers in the development and deployment of storage and server consolidation, disaster recovery, and data security, as well as to meet compliance requirements regarding data management; and FC fabric extension, analytics, switching, and routing solutions.
After Brocade communication merging with the Broadcom it’s very much difficult to get the information about brocade so for getting the information you can follow the Wikipedia link.