Broadcom interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Broadcom interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Broadcom interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Broadcom Testing Questions & Answers
- What is the Adapter pattern? When to use it?
- Types of dependency injection? is Spring supports Interface Injection?
- When u will use GlobalSession?
- Difference between Inheritance and Composition ? which design principle is good?
- How to avoid OutOfMemoryError? when did u face this error in your project?
- What is the difference between Maven and ANT in Java?
- The difference between DOM and SAX parser in Java? which one is faster?
- The difference between Serializable and Externalizable in Java?
- What is the difference between @Before and @BeforeClass annotation?
- What is the contract between hashcode() and equals()
- Can we use random numbers in the hashcode() method?
- LinkedList in Java is doubly or singly linked list?
- Can we create an Immutable object, which contains a mutable object
- Are there other approaches to make class unreferenced without assigning null?
- Why wait() and notify() method is there in Object class?
- What is serial version UID? in-depth? how JVM knows during deserialization the version UID?
- Is hashmap is threadsafe? then what u will do?
- What is dirty read?