BMC Software interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked BMC Software interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the BMC Software interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BMC Software Java Selenium Interview Questions
- How do you Handel the exception? Can u explain to me the flow of try-catch-finally? where do you commit and roll back the transaction?
- Why java bean used?
- How do you resolve concurrentmodificationException?
- What is the default size of a JVM? Can we increase the size of it? how?
- What is for each loop?
- What is a singleton class? what components? did u make singletons?
- Can we synchronize a block at the object level?
- Did u create a custom exception in your project?
- Can u explain the JSP lifecycle?
- What is the purpose of the session object?
- How many scopes are there in the spring? can u explain?
- Did u use AOP in your project? what is around advice?
- Difference between soap and rest?
- Can u tell me the difference between Save n saveorubdate?
- Difference between update n merge?
- What r the annotations in spring? did u use it in your project? what for what purpose?
- What is a sub-resource?
- Can u explain spring MVC flow? Type of controller n purpose.
- What is use for @requestmapping?
- When u will get classnotfoundexception and noclassdeffounderror?
- What r the features of Java 8