BMC Software Overview
- Houston, TX
- 5001-10,000 employees
- Private Company
- Enterprise Software
- ₹500 billion
BMC Software Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked BMC Software interview questions and answers.
|BMC Software Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the BMC Software interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BMC Software Java Selenium Interview Questions
- How do you handle the exception? Can you explain to me the flow of try-catch-finally?
- Where do you commit and roll back the transaction?
- Why has Java been used?
- How do you resolve ConcurrentModificationException?
- What is the default size of a JVM? Can we increase its size of it? How?
- What is for each loop?
- What is a singleton class? What components? Did you make singletons?
- Can we synchronize a block at the object level?
- Did you create a custom exception in your project?
- What is the difference between SOAP and Rest?
- Can you tell me the Difference between save and saveOrUpdate?
- What is the difference between update and merge?
- What are the annotations in TestNG? Did you use it in your project? @Test for what purpose?
- Can you explain a few TestNG annotations?
- What is used for @BeforeTest?
- When will you get ClassNotFoundException VS NoClassDefFoundError?
- What r the features of Java 8
About BMC Software
BMC has unmatched experience in IT management, supporting 92 of the Forbes Global 100, and earning recognition as an ITSM Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for five years. Our solutions offer speed, agility, and efficiency to tackle business challenges in service management, automation, operations, and the mainframe.
Our core values drive a desire to give back to the community through volunteer efforts, financial support, and community partnerships that support the causes our people are passionate about. BMC Cares is a worldwide program that empowers employees to make a real difference in the communities where they live and work.
BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses with open, scalable, and modular solutions to complex IT problems. Bringing both unmatched experiences in optimization and limitless passion for innovation to technologies from mainframe to mobile to the cloud and beyond, BMC helps more than 10,000 customers worldwide reinvent, grow, and build for the future success of their enterprises, including 92 of the Forbes Global 100.
Visit our state-of-the-art Executive Briefing Center (EBC) in Houston, Texas, or Customer Experience Center (CEC) in Pune, India. Or we can arrange a briefing at one of our BMC locations worldwide, in your office, or virtually. With access to the best training on the best products in the market, you’ll expand your skillset while collaborating with some of the most innovative minds in the industry.
We bring unmatched experience in optimization and limitless passion for innovation to technologies from mainframe to mobile to cloud and beyond, helping customers reinvent, grow, and future-proof their enterprises. BMC multi-cloud management solutions help optimize your current IT systems while ensuring a secure, cost-effective transition to the clouds of your choice.