BMC Software Java Selenium Interview Questions
- How do you Handel exception? Can u explain to me the flow of try-catch-finally? where do you commit and rollback the transaction?
- Why java bean used?
- How do you resolve concurrentmodificationException?
- What is the default size of a JVM? Can we increase the size of it? how?
- What is for each loop?
- What is a singleton class? what components? did u make singletons?
- Can we synchronize a block at object-level?
- Did u create custom exception in your project?
- Can u explain JSP lifecycle?
- What is the purpose of the session object?
- How many scopes are there in the spring? can u explain?
- Did u use AOP in your project? what is around advice?
- Difference between soap and rest?
- Can u tell me the difference between Save n saveorubdate?
- Difference between update n merge?
- What r the annotations in spring? did u use in your project? what for what purpose?
- What is sub-resource?
- Can u explain spring MVC flow? Type of controller n purpose.
- What is use for @requestmapping?
- When u will get classnotfoundexception and noclassdeffounderror?
- What r the features of Java 8
About BMC Software
BMC has unmatched experience in IT management, supporting 92 of the Forbes Global 100, and earning recognition as an ITSM Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for five years running. Our solutions offer speed, agility, and efficiency to tackle business challenges in the areas of service management, automation, operations, and the mainframe.
Our core values drive a desire to give back to the community through volunteer efforts, financial support, and community partnerships that support the causes our people are passionate about. BMC Cares is a worldwide program that empowers employees to make a real difference in the communities where they live and work.
Check: Zensar Interview Questions
BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses with open, scalable, and modular solutions to complex IT problems. Bringing both unmatched experiences in optimization and limitless passion for innovation to technologies from mainframe to mobile to the cloud and beyond, BMC helps more than 10,000 customers worldwide reinvent, grow, and build for the future success of their enterprises, including 92 of the Forbes Global 100.
Visit our state-of-the-art Executive Briefing Center (EBC) in Houston, Texas or Customer Experience Center (CEC) in Pune, India. Or we can arrange a briefing at one of our BMC locations worldwide, in your own office location, or virtually. With access to the best training on the best products in the market, you’ll expand your skillset while collaborating with some of the most innovative minds in the industry.
We bring unmatched experience in optimization and limitless passion for innovation to technologies from mainframe to mobile to cloud and beyond, helping customers reinvent, grow, and future-proof their enterprises. BMC multi-cloud management solutions help optimize your current IT systems while ensuring a secure, cost-effective transition to the clouds of your choice.