Blume Global interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Blume Global interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Blume Global Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Blume Global interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blume Global Interview Questions
Company Name: Blume Global
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 2 Years 10 Months
Updated on: 23.07.2021
2nd Round, 50 mint
- Introduce yourself
- Briefly describe your previous project
- What is your role in the previous company?
- How many pages do you have in the project?
- How many test scripts are written in the sprint?
- How are you running test cases?
- Which software did you use to track bugs?
- How to create a bug in Jira?
- What is the defect cycle?
- What is method overloading? Where did you use it in the project?
- What are the methods of overloading? Where do you use it in the project.?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is the difference between compile-time and run-time polymorphism?
- Why is it called run time polymorphism?
- What is encapsulation? Where you used it in the project?
- What is abstraction?
- How many types of inheritance are in Java?
- Can we use multiple inheritances in Java?
- What is the difference between private and protected?
- What is the difference between an array and a collection?
- What is the difference between an array and an ArrayList?
- What is the difference between an array and LinkedList?
- Where did you use the collection in your project?
- Why is string immutable?
- What is the difference between a StringBuffer and StringBuilder?
- How to reverse a string?
- Write a SQL query for the second-highest number
- How do you write a query for join?
- How do you insert data in a hashmap, and how do you get value?
- What is the difference between set and ArrayList?
- How do you get all values from the drop-down?
- Any questions
Blume Global Overview
Blume Global powers the global supply chain ecosystem with its AI-enabled, data-driven digital platform and solutions for asset management, logistics, visibility, optimization, and financial settlement.
Since 1994, It has built a trusted digital supply chain platform with over 6,000 motor carriers, 3,000 intermodal marketing companies (IMCs) across more than 1,400 offices, and 1,100 terminals, depots, and rail ramps. Blume Digital Platform processes over $1 billion in annual transactions for customers with 99.99 percent billing accuracy.
Blume solutions use the latest innovations in artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, blockchain, the Internet of Things, and more to create an open, collaborative and resilient supply chain ecosystem.
For every move, mode and mile, It helps businesses worldwide automate precise decision-making for unparalleled efficiency and agility.