- Woodland Hills, CA
- 1,001-5,000 employees
- Software Development
BlackLine Interview Questions: Practice is the most crucial part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked BlackLine interview questions and answers.
|BlackLine Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the BlackLine interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
BlackLine Interview Questions
Company Name: BlackLine
Company Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Updated on: 16.08.2021
- How do we identify the web elements?
- How does Selenium work?
- Scenario: We have login functionality for banking applications. We need to test the following scenario. The user logs into the user account and checks the savings account balance. How do you automate this test?
- Scenario: We have login functionality. What do you start to test this functionality with?
- What is the difference between functional testing and regression testing?
- Have you worked with the single-layer application?
- Can you tell me about the architecture of the application you worked on?
- What is relative XPath? How do we build it? Where do you start?
- How to use the List collection?
- How to create a list?
- How to import a webdriver into selenium
- Can you explain method overriding & method overloading?
- What is the oops concept? Can you explain?
- What are the components of Java?
- What is data-driven testing?
- What are the advantages of Maven?
- What is the process for debugging?
- Scenario: If anybody login to the application, it should see a welcome pop-up. Find the text using XPath.
- What are the different types of XPath?
- What is the best approach for automation testing?
- Have you ever created an object repository?
- Have you ever used maven apply in the application
Since its founding in 2001, BlackLine has become a leading provider of cloud software that automates and controls financial close and accounting processes. Companies come to BlackLine because their traditional manual accounting processes are not sustainable. We help them move to modern accounting by unifying their data and processes, automating repetitive work, and driving accountability through visibility.
Companies come to BlackLine because their traditional manual accounting processes are not sustainable. BlackLine’s cloud-based financial operations management platform and market-leading customer service help companies move to modern accounting by unifying their data and processes, automating repetitive work, and driving accountability through visibility.
We provide solutions to manage and automate financial close, accounts receivable, and intercompany accounting processes, helping large and midsize companies across all industries do accounting work better, faster, and with more control.
Thousands of customers trust our organization to help them close faster with complete and accurate results. The company is the pioneer of the cloud financial close market and is recognized as the leader by customers at leading end-user review sites, including Gartner Peer Insights, G2, and TrustRadius. BlackLine is a global company with operations in major business centers worldwide, including Los Angeles, New York, the San Francisco Bay area, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Singapore, and Sydney.