- Palo Alto, CA
- 201-500 employees
- Software Development
Birdeye Interview Questions: The essential part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Birdeye interview questions and answers.
|Birdeye Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Birdeye interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Birdeye Interview Questions
Company Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India
Updated on: 05.01.2020
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me Your Roles and Responsibility.
- Have you worked on designing any framework?
- What is the flow of your framework, Model project?
- Define Encapsulation.
- What is the difference between method overloading and method overriding?
- What is the difference between Interface and abstract?
- Define Interface.
- What is a Static keyword in Java?
- Explain the “this” keyword.
- Can you explain Multiple Inheritance and Multilevel Inheritance?
- What are the different types of Exceptions?
- Define Checked and Unchecked exceptions.
- What is the difference between a List and a Set?
- What is ArrayList?
- Different types of “wait” in selenium. Describe each with syntax.
- How do you handle web-based popups?
- What are the different types of alert methods?
- How to switch from one window to another?
- What are the table handles and window handles?
- How to read & write data from an excel sheet?
- How to take screenshots in selenium?
- How to highlight a link in selenium?
- What are the additional setting and proxy settings in selenium?
- What is Firefox Profile?
- What is Jenkins?
- How to upload data in Jenkins?
- What are the Jar files you are using for logging
- How will you do parameterized in TestNG
- How will you Execute the test case parallel in TestNG?
- Can you give some Priority to two test cases?
- Can you explain Parallel parameter= true? Explain.
- Have you worked on SQL queries? What have you done?
- What is Primary Key? Please explain.
- If there are multiple duplicate entries in the table, how do you find Unique elements?
- How to get the 3rd Highest Salary from the employee table?
- How do you find any particular employee joining date from the Employees table? The date is in number format, then how to change it to character format?
Birdeye’s all-in-one Experience Marketing platform provides multi-location businesses with the data and the tools to deliver excellent experiences at every step of the customer journey.
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our customer’s success, so we continually raise the bar for ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results. We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we need to drive results for our customers and consistently deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are exceptionally hands-on in getting work done. We roll up our sleeves and DO. Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you. We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.