Birdeye Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Birdeye interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Birdeye Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Birdeye interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Birdeye Interview Questions
Company Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India
Updated on: 05.01.2020
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell me Your Roles and Responsibility?
- Have you worked on designing?
- The flow of your framework, Model project?
- Define Encapsulation?
- Difference between method overloading and method overriding?
- Interface and abstract?
- Define Interface?
- Static keyword in java?
- explain the “this” keyword?
- Multiple and Multilevel Inheritance.
- Different types of Exceptions.
- Define Checked and Unchecked exception.
- Difference between List and Set.
- What is ArrayList?
- Different types of “wait” in selenium, Describe each with syntax.
- How to handle web-based popups?
- What are the different types of alert methods?
- How to switch from one window to another?
- What are the table handles and window handle?
- How to read & write data from an excel sheet?
- How to take screenshots in selenium?
- How to highlight a link in selenium?
- What are the additional setting and proxy settings in selenium?
- What is Firefox Profile?
- What is Jenkins?
- How to upload data in Jenkins?
- Jar files for logging
- Automation of testing
- Parameterized in TestNG
- Execute test case parallel in TestNG?
- Can you give some Priority to two test cases?
- Parallel parameter= true? Explain.
- Have you worked on SQL queries? What you have done?
- What is Primary Key please explain.
- If there are the same multiple entries in the table, how do find Unique elements in the table?
- How to get 3rd Highest Salary from employee table?
- How to find any particular date of joining of the employee from the Employees table, the date is in number format then how to change it to character format?