Bigbasket interview questions
- What type of QA process followed in your company
- What is your role in testing
- Challenges faced by you so far
- Entry and Exit criteria in STLC Process
- Draw a flow chart to explain the WaterFall model
- Benefits of Waterfall model
- For example, there is an application and I want to login to it when ur clicking on submit button its not working, how do you test that particular scenario explains me.
- In the above scenario what you gonna do? Will, u simply raise a defect n assign to dev team are what?
- Difference between retesting and regression testing
- When will you stop testing?
- Types of Testing Techniques.
- One idiotic question comes into the picture here. if a bike has two wheels and each wheel can travel a distance of 5km. So how much distance u will cover here. He doesn’t have any knowledge of selenium and core java.
- He is asking questions on database testing. I said that I had an idea about database Testing. he gave me a class for 25min regarding DB testing.
Finally, the interview comes to an end. Pathetic situation
BigBasket Selenium Automation Interview Questions
- String concepts in java
- Array concepts
- Test scenarios for traffic signal
- Automation framework POM
- Where u will add dependencies
- Write a Java program that includes all concepts of java like inheritance polymorphism and so
- Some puzzles
- Build cycle and maven commands.
- Jenkins configurations.
- Framework and framework manipulation
- String and collection