Bigbasket interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Bigbasket interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Bigbasket interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Bigbasket interview questions
- What type of QA process followed in your company
- What is your role in testing
- Challenges faced by you so far
- Entry and Exit criteria in STLC Process
- Draw a flow chart to explain the WaterFall model
- Benefits of Waterfall model
- For example, there is an application and I want to login to it when ur clicking on submit button it’s not working, how do you test that particular scenario explains to me.
- In the above scenario what you gonna do? Will, u simply raise a defect n assign it to the dev team are what?
- Difference between retesting and regression testing
- When will you stop testing?
- Types of Testing Techniques.
- One idiotic question comes into the picture here. if a bike has two wheels and each wheel can travel a distance of 5km. So how much distance u will cover here. He doesn’t have any knowledge of selenium and core java.
- He is asking questions on database testing. I said that I had an idea about database Testing. he gave me a class for 25min regarding DB testing.
Finally, the interview comes to an end. Pathetic situation
BigBasket Selenium Automation Interview Questions
- String concepts in java
- Array concepts
- Test scenarios for traffic signal
- Automation framework POM
- Where u will add dependencies
- Write a Java program that includes all concepts of java like inheritance polymorphism and so
- Some puzzles
- Build cycle and maven commands.
- Jenkins configurations.
- Framework and framework manipulation
- String and collection